Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

W310

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Talking about or to me directly, in a public forum eh? You proclaimed you are a forum pro, good for you. Nobody wants to have multiple threads polluted with such bitchy stoopid crap (maybe one other Ford guy actually).
Leave your bullshit (and ridiculous crap your tuner feeds you) behind, have the cahones to address me directly via PM.

Graph is here, use site search you fricken dyno queen. Wanna see one with 800Nm ya tool?

Show me how your cars go IRL with a calibrated video else GTFO.

Last edited:

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Just the weak ass response I would expect, and no response to direct questions you started. 90ks slow. Wake up idiot... Not everyone drives an AUTO with 2.92.

Nice graph, I have to find it. Weak as. Mine is up for viewing. I am no dyno queen. You asked for the graph. I didnt offer. You demanded. I can see why you are so liked around here.

You really are a FISH. You get hooked every time. Anyrate the **** movie has finished and I have wasted enough time with you.

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
Has anyone called the fire brigade yet?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Just the weak ass response I would expect, and no response to direct questions you started. 90ks slow. Wake up idiot... Not everyone drives an AUTO with 2.92.

Maths again... Arron, that chart is a joke, the figures don't add up. Stand by your man / whatever but an F6 with legal wheel diameter of 654mm paired to 3.77 (perhaps you mean 3.73?) diff gear means at 175 kph your engine speed would be 5380 RPM. Look at it another way, at 175 kph in 4th and engine speed at 5920 RPM, your diff ratio would be 4.15. The chart is not 1:1 it is geared at least 30%.
Likely the diff ratio input is incorrect (he's used 3.23) and selected third gear pull. A bit fishy, weak effort.

Nice graph, I have to find it. Mine is up for viewing. I am no dyno queen. You asked for the graph. I didnt offer. You demanded. I can see why you are so liked around here.

Again with the popularity quest, I am here to share technical knowledge with like minded people, and I pull up idiots like yourself every now and then. Shame on you for bitching in public with bullshit graph, dyno queen. I pulled you up for bullshitting about how good your other car was - 1000Nm - bullshit!!

You really are a FISH. You get hooked every time.

You are a space cadet, so zip it and learn else GTFO.

Last edited:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Soooooo in summary

1. Walkinshaw 310 pack = bits rebranded from other vendors put together with an authorised tune
2. You can get exactly the same results by paying significantly less
3. E85 can be more economical but not if driven how v8's are intended
4. Lots of charts promised but none posted
5. Pirate is a fish

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
/thread

Reaper has spoken :D