Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

W310

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Looks good.
Have you changed your aerial? If so, what to and how well does it work?

jimmygrussell

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE
Hi Flukey,

The aeriel was purchased off eBay, I have seen several people on here posting different styles and brands. The one I decided to go with is pictured - it seems to work well and doesn't affect the sat nav however at times the radio does become a bit staticky which I assume is due to its size.
baveteme.jpg

Freestyla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redoine
Hi Flukey,

The aeriel was purchased off eBay, I have seen several people on here posting different styles and brands. The one I decided to go with is pictured - it seems to work well and doesn't affect the sat nav however at times the radio does become a bit staticky which I assume is due to its size.

I've got this antenna and out of city performance is pretty average. Some guys on here got a mazda mps one that is a little bigger, however performance is suppose to be better than the bee stings, I might have to hunt one of the mazda ones down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mik001

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
I installed the bee sting for one day then put in the glovebox. On the Gold Coast here it was rubbish. Back to standard for now

rhyswally

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Test drove the auto W310, sounded orgasmic.. no drone either.

Apparently, 310 is the minimum they get from the upgrades, they mentioned the manuals can get anywhere up to 340kw.

I'm getting the W310 kit for the manual.. only reason why I'm getting it, is that it can be included in my lease from the start.. so no out of pocket expense.

Freestyla

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redoine

only reason why I'm getting it, is that it can be included in my lease from the start.. so no out of pocket expense.

I'll debate the only reason why your getting it... I too got mine under a lease agreement, firstly because of what you said above, the 310 sounds orgasmic and secondly, no out of pocket.

Def worth the extra repayments over the 4 year term, I drove my redline for 1000K's stock and couldn't believe how refined and quiet the modern v8's are, then came the 310!!!

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline

Apparently, 310 is the minimum they get from the upgrades, they mentioned the manuals can get anywhere up to 340kw.

I'm getting the W310 kit for the manual.. only reason why I'm getting it, is that it can be included in my lease from the start.. so no out of pocket expense.

Thanks, I had "heard" that too, but I was after some actual measured numbers. Maybe it's a Walkinshaw secret LOL. I can't find one actual dyno result for a w310 anywhere on the web

rhyswally

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
I saw a dyno from the dealer for the auto and it was around 320's... Which backs up what they were saying about the gains greater than 310.

Status
Not open for further replies.