Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

W427 Front Bumper??

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
If you have a look in the My Ride (VE-WM) section, there's a bloke on there who fitted one to his VE. Pretty sure it wasn't fibreglass.

Perhaps you could ask him for details.

bigpaulyb25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssV wagon
well i have a reall w427 front bar and side guards on my car at the moment..there on my wagon but i will split them off the wagon for the right price... have a look DSC_0353.jpg

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
you could go here if you want and order one. i have 2 friends who have bought from here. even though its not genuine its a lot cheaper. and they had no problems with them and it comes complete with the Fog lights. all u do is get it painted i am in process of ordering one for my SV6. and they post over anywhere in australia. i have mine being sent to my panal beater who is on there list of painters. will drop my car off to get paint matched. i could of changed the bumper myself. easy to do.. but will let them do it as will match paint perfect.
Sydney Special Vehicles: For Car Body Kits, HSV Parts, Mag Wheels, Tail Lights, Bonnet Scoops and More

Attachments

• SNAG-0001.jpg
    SNAG-0001.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,858

sv6 power

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Got my car back from the panel beater 2 days ago and this is how my car looks like now:
Its fibre glass and 100% identical as the genuine bumper.
P1010866.jpg

P1010867.jpg

I also painted the plastic strips and the plastic around the gearbox white for a bit of contrast :)
P1010863.jpg

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Try ssv they might have it

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
Yeah I'm pretty sure SSV do one. But there are genuines around because I know guys with them. Love to know where they got them from