Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

W427 Front Bumper??

Faynt11

Feeder of Trolls
Reaction score
Members Ride
07' VE SV6 Ute
umm, you'll need a VIN number mate. it's the only way you'll get a genuine one. and it'll run you close to 3 large. there is little chance you'll get a fibreglass one mate. i haven't heard of anyone making them yet.

woodys90

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I stumbled upon an a car dealership ad that had an omega with a lookalike w427 front bumper on it so i called the dealer and asked where they got it from, turns out they have their own fibre glass mob making them for only that dealership.....they're not identical but look great

Citylink Motors - Strathfield, Sydney (02)? 9715 3838 (pics of bumper on car on website)

I got quoted around $900 unpainted plus postage

Killa VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Thanks for the info guys ill definitely give them a call there fibreglass frontend doesnt look too bad hey .. Do you know if they will post interstate?

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Not bad looking and good price. Would you need to change ur bonnet (and or) would the E3 bonnet fit with the front bar would look good with the air vents

Don't think the E3 will fit - if they're the left over pontiac bonnets, like I think they are, then they're a slightly different shape. You can buy modified VE bonnets with cut-outs that will fit though. Otherwise your standard bonnet should fit.