Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Exhaust Store Recommendations

Anwyll

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Berlina V6
Hey WA Members

I'm relatively new to the JC forums but hopefully you will get used to my presence here in the future and meet me in person too.

I just picked up a VY II Berlina V6 after my VX was annihalated by the storm and am looking to modify!

One of the first things I'm looking at is the exhaust system. Probably just some pacemaker headers and a 2.5" cat back system with an extra resonator to reduce droning and volume.

I am wondering if any members have positive experiences from particular companies around Perth they'd happily recommend.

I'm in Balcatta and know of at least a Mettam's Mufflers and Carline nearby, anyone used them before?

Thanks for any replies

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I have used Mettams before, but Belmont and aggges ago.

We have a member on the forum :) Not_an_abba_fan, hunt him down and give him a pm he'll be happy to help you out.

Be good to see more regular WA members, look forward to seeing you at some cruises.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
You beat me to it Kikki LOL........NAAF is definately the man to speak to about it :)

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
Hey guys,

Sorry, Anwyl don't mean to thread hijack, but I don't want to waste creating a new thread about this.

How much (ball park figure here), would it cost for extractors and exhaust system for a VT SS 5L ?

I wanna eventually do a full system on my car when I get it (no point in having a V8 without the growl).
Apparently it's got a sports 2.5" exhaust on it at the moment, guy who currently owns it thinks its a crap job (ie. welds are crud etc but no leaks). Wont be happening for a while though, so I don't want to waste NAAF's time, just want to start putting together rough figures so I can plan ahead.

BT91WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
Go to exhaust world in Perth. it is fantastico.