Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Info on defects

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
There are a lot of people going around the Rocky area thinking they are all cool with stockies on the back, was a HUGE thing for awhile, and because of them and yes alot of them did do the worng thing, you will be tageted, no matter what your intentions are.

Better safe than sorry, maybe go to your local DPI and ask the question, you might get a "leave pass" as such so as to when you getp ulled over, you can show them that and they won't go thru the rest of your car. Some cops are pretty good, but others can be real doosheses lol..........

just excersize caution and don't do anything silly until you get your rear rims.

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
Yeah well I currently have an extension on a work order but my mate needs his spare, So if I have yellow sticker with paper work they shouldn't mind aye?

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
Read posts above dude.

chevZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW
I've been pulled over running 2 16" black berlina stockies on the rear and 18 front runners and never gotten a defect for it,

they generally check you aint got rubber in your guard, check that it aint too low and your on your way, I've -never- heard of someone getting a defect for literally just having 2 stockies on the back, theres always something else they find that generally causes it.

I ran around with stockies for ages mate, you'll be fine.. as long as you don't drive like a tool!

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
I got a bit of rubber up my guard from doing skids on my mates farm. I sourced a few extra stockies just to be safe.
Cheers