Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA]Swap: VS KingSprings S/Low (Rears) non-IRS

cominthru

Reaction score
Sorry to make this my first post but i'm only really on this forum cauz of my females f*** ups...:bang: and i'm hoping someone can give me a hand :thumbsup: ...

As the title suggests. My GF gone and bought some Super Low springs for her VS commie6 but shes gone and got ones for the ABS+IRS model and hers aint IRS so wondering if anyone has the KingSpring 96 VS 6cyl ABS rear ones laying around?
The ones shes got are still all new in box of course...and wanting to swap for the one she needs...dosent expect them to be new. so if anyone can help me help this chick out it would be appreciated? its her bday tomoro so wanting to get something sorted not long after..

Cheers
Paul

PS. heres wat my biatch has been doin...just got a full respray with some body work changed and VT something-or-rather mags. Other plans include, removin flaps, tint, those springs and probly an exhaust will do for her :yeah:

Before-
anitas vs angle.JPG

After-
IMG_4410.jpg