Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wagon 3rd row seats?

Moff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais II 5.7 HBD....Ve Sportswagon 60th
Hello I was wondering if any one has had a third row set of seats installed in a ve wagon?? if so where would i get something like that done? I think backward facing seats would be good. any help would be appreciated thanks

Moff

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais II 5.7 HBD....Ve Sportswagon 60th
thanks mate any idea where to get backward facing seats?

mint

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE
No, but maybe they can help.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VE SV6
Just a couple of things to think about before you go down this road. The VE wagon is only the same length as the sedan so will have even less room for the third row them the older Holdens wagons had. The other issue, which has been the case for awhile now but becomes more of an issue with every redesign is that the back of a wagon is made to crumple, personally I wouldn't feel all that comfortable with my dog in the back, and their would be no chance I would put a kid in there.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
The VE wagon is only the same length as the sedan so will have even less room for the third row them the older Holdens wagons had..
VL Wagons were 2-3mm shorter than the sedans from memory.
As far as third row seating go, VE's are complianced for 5 passengers so not sure how you would go with the extra two seats and keeping/making it compliant.

If you want a 7 seat Holden, a Captiva might be the way to go.

scott-95

Reaction score
Members Ride
Daily VE SV6 & L67 Manual Pig.
JThe other issue, which has been the case for awhile now but becomes more of an issue with every redesign is that the back of a wagon is made to crumple, personally I wouldn't feel all that comfortable with my dog in the back, and their would be no chance I would put a kid in there.

With a tow-bar they are alot better Personally got hit up the arse in one with a tow-bar and didn't do to much -simple rail bend&rear bar affected, had one at work same thing with no towbar.. well i don't like the look of them once the plastic rear end brakes..