Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wagon bumper on vr-vs ute

stinger3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
s2 vr s pac ute
hi im quite new to this site and am just finishing off my resto of my vr ute.Seen a couple of threads asking about wagon bumpers on utes.I brought one and tried with no joy.You have to trim off all excess plastic on insides of bar ends and cut the rear quarter panel back around rear arch about an inch which most likely would have to be engineered.i ended up fitting a vy ss grafted to my vr front bar which came up great and am working on a hbd lower rear spoiler grafted onto shortened bumperettes.im also fitting extended vy ss sedan side skirts and need a broken drivers side one if anyone has one i need the rear half doesnt matter if split. IMG_20120706_164717.jpgIMG_20120706_162609.jpg

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
You sir, have almost stolen my sig… Btw honest opinion i think that front bar doesnt suit it.. Throw a ss lip or s pac lip on their instead. looks much better

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
either that or just finish the look off with the side skirts and rear bumper. doesnt look propper with how low the front lip is in comparison to the sides and rear