Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wagon legal springs

speed__demond

slammed and cammed
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vs statesman 5L
okay i have a vr wagon sits like a tractor

has anyone lowered one before?. im thinking super lows all round but the law in vic is 100mm off the ground and id like to stay legal

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
I think every second person here has lowered their cars to some degree. I run super lows in the rear of mine. Personally its too low for me as i do a bit of towing ect.. and i found the king springs to be very soft, bit like stock springs, and nothing like the pedders HD i had in previous which were rock hard.
But the main reason i did it was i went for a smaller rolling diameter wheel (vx ss 17's with 45 profiles) and the rear arch was way to high, so it looks better and rides better, but dosnt suit when im towing. Fronts are all pedders ect..

Anyway enough Blahblah, All im sayin is make sure the springs you get suit what you do. I would of preffered stiffer super low rear springs but now im stuck with these soggy things ftm as im not buyin more. But my front setup is unreal, stiff springs, slightly lowered, good shockies, hard rubber strut tops, heavy duty sway bar, makes for a solid front end which handles nicely.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
SL's will put you under legal i reckon. either A. risk it like everyone else on here does or B. go lows.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
Just risk it with some SL's. It might come in just under legal like mine does, but it doesnt look stupidly low, and its still practical.