Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wagon Weathershields

Brayden3223

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Holden VZ Lumina
Hey guys just a quick question, one of my mates own a wagon and he’s looking to buy weathershields for it. He’s wanting to do front and rear doors but can’t find anywhere that will do it on the vz. Does anybody know who or where to get them?
Cheers

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Not sure you can get rear window ones for VZ? If you can, it will be the same for wagon as sedan.

Front as same as sedan as well.

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
I think eBay have them, as I was looking at them also for a friend who has a VZ,

Where I was looking for ones for a VE.

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
supercheap have front ones

graham7773

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Wagon
Hi all. Not just to be different but I own both VZ sedan and VZ wagon. The top of the rear doors on the wagon is very different compared to the top of the rear doors on the sedan. Unlikely that one size fits all as the top of the wagon door is bigger and more square than the sedan one.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
Driver and passenger side weather shields by AUGER were fitted to my VZ 8 years ago. The way they were fitted resulted in damage to the metal trim where the rubber seal is fitted. Other than that, the tiny plastic nuts work themselves loose over time and adhesive along the window sill degrades with exposure to sun and rain. I never bothered replacing them, not even the "slim-line" ones.

FYI: The Ghan train from Adelaide to Darwin (or anywhere in between, up or down) actually requires all weathershields (and bonnet stone protectors) on cars to be removed before transporting on their motorail. I have seen older folk almost come to blows arguing furiously with the rail staff over this, but it's either get them off or no ride! ;)

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Just to clear up a few posts, front doors are the same for sedan or wagon, rear doors are not the same, or for window shield purposes. Have not seen any.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I only mentioned the rear doors as same because the internals are all the same. ie: regulator, window glass. I guess what is different is the rear quarter glass and length of the rest of the door from the main glass back.
I used all wagon parts in my electric window conversion in my Crewman. My bad for the confusion.

Last edited:

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Nope, rear door glass definitely not the same between wagon and sedan models.