Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wags

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
Car name - wags
My name - Michael
Car type - 92' Vp wagon

Well just thought ide through the wags up. She got some nice 19s yesterday to do with the superlows kings (need ultras for the rear BAD). Exhaust is a 2.5 cat back almost straight through running 1 muffler and a "high flow" cat. Other go fast mods include CAI, 70mm TB, k&n pod filter.

Car a pretty big stereo running 2 pheonix gold octain r 12 inchers in the back as well as some 6.5 inch focal splits up front and eclypse 6s in the back. Has 3/4 of a car pc just waiting on a power supply.

Future mods include a T04e turbo which is sitting here. Just have to make the manifolds. And find a couple of little things. full body kit. Then a respray prob white again but with a pearl through it.

Well thats about it...

Attachments

• IMGP0279.jpg
    IMGP0279.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMGP0290.jpg
    IMGP0290.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 219
  • IMGP0280.jpg
    IMGP0280.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMGP0156.jpg
    IMGP0156.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 246

Alan Shore

Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 ED XR6 Manual
I've seen those mags around quite a bit now...what are they called? And yeah the back could do with some ultralows hehe. Lookin good man...

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
i have a grille.. was just out cause i was at the drags and had taken my headlight out and was to lazy to but the grille back in. Yeah i was told they are getting around a bit down south.. But supposidly there is only 4 sets where i am.. And this guy is the only person selling them around here. Boot has a few more things to be done to it and i have to move my other amp. Once again im lazy. Im about to go start ripping the engine out of my parts car to start my turbo conversion. wooo