Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wagz'z Wagon

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Well got some new wheels yesterday and smashed em on. The back end looked way out of place now so it was time for the lowered springs. So heres a few pics and my car now.

As it was
raisedjf5.jpg

Car Now Lowerd
lowerdnw9.jpg

My new springs and my home made spring compressor
clampshl3.jpg

And The final result
carnowxa9.jpg

New springs are sweet as, the old ones were not tapered at all and were a solid heavy duty spring these are all soft and a nice ride in the rear now.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Yeah being a bit of a tight arse, i thought i could make a spring compressor rather than buy one:p It just worked, by the last spring the nuts were starting to bind on the thread.

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
ride height looks heaps good and for some reason i like the roof racks, unique i think eh. lol

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
yeah wouldn't want them to have worn all the way through hey could have been distaster lol

ashleysnep

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
355 VN GRP A REP
haha, stole my wheels!

Looks good have you got lowered spings in the front? I think the front needs to be lower :)

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
haha, stole my wheels!

Looks good have you got lowered spings in the front? I think the front needs to be lower :)

Your wheels??? My wheels:D. The front has the suspension done up with pedders gear, but im reluctant to touch it as it rides very good and has jut the right amount of give for those harsh shopping center speed bumps. Plus ill rip the front off on my driveway if i go any lower, so it stays as is for the moment.

Mischa you can buy my old wheels now:p

terry1991

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina Commodore
hey i like this even as a wagon :D looks nice all u need to do is colour code the door handles and side mirrors. wonder what it would look like with white roof racks :D interresting i love the ride practical and smooth :D good luck
-Terry

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Well got some new wheels yesterday and smashed em on. The back end looked way out of place now so it was time for the lowered springs.

New springs are sweet as, the old ones were not tapered at all and were a solid heavy duty spring these are all soft and a nice ride in the rear now.

Glad you liked them from what i know they are the proggressive rate spring. car looks good now