Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wagz'z Wagon

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Well its been just over a week since the accident and dick all has happened. The panel shop has just submitted a quote to my insurer on friday - 7 days since they've had it. I need a little stick so i can give them a poke every now and again to maker sure they're awake i think, 7 days for a quote is a bit rich.

On my wagon i just got the strut tops replaced, they were shagged and clunking around pretty good. Its nice now driving around with no clunk. Mostly now the suspension is in order with only a few minor bushes that are torn a little bit, but they can wait. Main thing left is to do the panhard rod in poly but thats not really a problem just somthing i wanna do.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
well got my swift back today, couldnt see the job as the parked it outside in the dark when i picked it up, so i will go over it tomorrow. One thing i already did notice is they didnt replace the rod that holds the bonnet up, its bent like a bananna and flexes badly when the weight of the bonnet is sat on it, but thats not that bad, im more interested in their blending, gaps, joins ect..

Well problems found - at the base of the front gaurd where it meets the drivers door they havnt put that thick tar like **** they put under the paint to help repel stones flicked up by the front wheels, they simply painted the gaurd without it and you can pick it.
They didnt replace the rod that holds the bonnet up, infact i dont even think they tries to straighten it its bent badly still
The left hand indicator dosnt click off anymore. I guess thats an easy over sight but it will have to be fixed.

Last edited:

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Last edited:

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
4 new tyres :w00t:

Dum*P*ster

Moist
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SIDI
ooohhh!!! nice, lovin the wagon :D :D :D

and really feelin the love for the body kit!! :D

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Well, been a while. The o'l wagon is gone. Sold it a while back. Still missing it though, the old 5ltr def have somthing special about them. Would like to take it for one last drive, buti think its been stripped and the rest off to the wreckers. Rip wagon:(

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
sad mate....................