Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wait times for VF

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Anyone placed orders for VF Calais V or SSV Redline? How is your wait time? We have ordered one of each last month and wont be delivered till end of Sept. This is in WA, not a problem at all, brand new model and all, just seeing if others are in same boat.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
I haven't ordered one, but I read in here somewhere that there is a 3 month wait on both of those models.

Delegatedup

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais
I ordered a Calais V in Sydney on 8/7 with a projected delivery of 21/8. That has now been revised to 17/9 :-(

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
My uncle just got the calais v. Took a month...within Adelaide though.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Yea, sounds like its all round. will continue to wait impatiently! haha

gamerguy45

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exeutive
Yeah 3 Month wait on both models they can't build them fast enough. Ordered mine in the 19/6 I was told 5 weeks and at the 4 week mark told another 5 weeks so im expecting late this month.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
I ordered my Calais V sportswagon on 2/7 and took delivery on 31/7. The dealer had two other Calais V sportswagens in the lot awaiting delivery as they had no rego plates and all three including mine were Prussian steel in colour. I was told I was lucky as the orders had blown out to Sept/October. Seems this may have been the case.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Forgot to mention that Holden had delivery problems with their computer system which caused a major delay in July. Also in July they were still just stocking dealers of cars for their lots particularly in non sports models like the Calais and Calais V and also had delivery problems into the Sydney region as the cars were being delivery via ship on the Oriana into Port Kembla and bad weather delayed two shipments.

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
Apparently mine is still on track to be delivered on the 20th. *fingers crossed*

mcca06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Anyone placed orders for VF Calais V or SSV Redline? How is your wait time? We have ordered one of each last month and wont be delivered till end of Sept. This is in WA, not a problem at all, brand new model and all, just seeing if others are in same boat.

Order SSV 3 weeks ago.... still got 9 weeks to go. 12 weeks wait all up