Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Waiting for s ute

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
hi everyone. i placed a order for one brand new six vz s ute, so far i have waited for two weeks for it. yes i live in cairns , but how DUMB is it not to have a manual ute in the yard. Nevertheless, holden is also waiting for the "L" series mags, found some in adeliada. cant sent them as the centre caps are missing. So i Have to wait until they get some, then they'll be put on a truck.
Mine you i have PAID the full amount in cash, now after reading about the fuel and other problems. I wonder if it will have the same faults. :ranting:

Utester

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II Monaro CV8 Redhot
What do you mean you have paid the full amount in cash?
What you have placed the order and paid in advance?
I ordered mine two weeks ago and it is due next Wednesday (I'm in Perth), also ordered a manual, I have not paid one cent until the car arrives and I take delivery.
I would not worry about the faults, the fuel gauge fault will be fixed if it is faulty and just enjoy the car.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Thunder SV6 Ute
I had to wait nearly 3 weeks for mine dude (auto), and then had to wait another 3 weeks once I got it until they could put my options on it, and I'm in Brisbane!

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
i got it for my business so i paid cash up front all $ 36k.
As for an auto there is three up here in the yard.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
My bro in law just recently bought a subaru forrester :bang: anyways he had the same problem, being stuffed around and had to wait longer than promised. So he conned a heap of free merchandise outta them after threatening to cancel his order. Just an idea lol if they gonna make u wait make them give u some free stuff :D

B

bdcmedia

Dont worry guys. I waited 8 wks for my SS!!!
Man what a test of patience that was!

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
bdcmedia said:
Dont worry guys. I waited 8 wks for my SS!!!
Man what a test of patience that was!
god mate i would have gone mad waiting that long. but i hope it was well worth the wait.

B

bdcmedia

It still is.....I've had it 4 months now, done 16,000k's (cos I work an hour away!!) and love driving it every time.

R

RAFA

wgs150 said:
hi everyone. i placed a order for one brand new six vz s ute, so far i have waited for two weeks for it. yes i live in cairns , but how DUMB is it not to have a manual ute in the yard. Nevertheless, holden is also waiting for the "L" series mags, found some in adeliada. cant sent them as the centre caps are missing. So i Have to wait until they get some, then they'll be put on a truck.
Mine you i have PAID the full amount in cash, now after reading about the fuel and other problems. I wonder if it will have the same faults. :ranting:
Having picked up my sv6 manual 2 months ago, I'm having problems with my fuel gauge showing 0klm to empty with half a tank left. Getting it fixed at first service. :unsure:

old mans ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S Ute
Good Luck

Good luck with your fuel gauge fix at your first service. If they fix it let us all know what they did. See the VZ fuel gauge thread