Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Waiting for s ute

H

hsv_chick

damn it

ordered my ss ute last friday and delivery will be 6 wks

R

r00ns

They need to be recalibrated which sucks considering it should be done at the factory.Happened to me on my SV8...

H

hsv_chick

what do you mean ? recalibrated ? speedo > ? i do not know what you mean

R

r00ns

Was it in the show room though? Try order one that has to be made from factory and it will take a while to deliver.

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
r00ns said:
Was it in the show room though? Try order one that has to be made from factory and it will take a while to deliver.

i did and it was four week my compilance plate say built 04/2005. that was for a S ute in the blue six speed and the ute arrived before the "L" series 18"x8" mags so waited any extra week and half for centre caps.

B

-BigDog

L Series Mags

Just wondering how much your L series mags set you back. And if they're any cheaper if you buy them when you order (given I assume they keep the mags that would have been on your S/SS)

Ganzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S UTE 175 M6
-BigDog said:
Just wondering how much your L series mags set you back. And if they're any cheaper if you buy them when you order (given I assume they keep the mags that would have been on your S/SS)

hi looked at the contact and i have paid $2800 plus trading on the 17" that came standed on it