Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Walkinshaw & Di Filippo

NigelD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Series II 2017
Now Di Filippo is out of production does anybody who is supplying Walkinshaw exhausts.

Nigel Dutton

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Your post is wrong on so many levels. DiFilippo exhausts are still being made and are available.
1.PNG

NigelD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Series II 2017
That's great news - I was tossing up between the Manta and Walkinshaw. Having said I've seen the Manta gear in Perth and it's top quality and the advice I received from a personal phone call was terrific Probably going for ceramic headers twin Manta 3" with muffler x 1 - hotdog x 2 - muffler x 2.
They are going to fit the bi-modal for me

[paradox]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV-R
youre in perth go to SQP and get the DPE header/SQP cat/manta catback combo they do, nice fit

NigelD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Series II 2017
Thanks I'll certainly check it out - do they tune as well?

Dumb question - just checked their web site :)

OK that's one recommendation for SQP in Perth - anybody know off / recommend Active Automotive in Canning Vale?

Last edited:

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
OK that's one recommendation for SQP in Perth - anybody know off / recommend Active Automotive in Canning Vale?

just goto sqp in maddington it is worth it as they are top notch and they will look after you if you have any issues with any of their work/products.

Unicorn

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 vf ssv wagon
just goto sqp in maddington it is worth it as they are top notch and they will look after you if you have any issues with any of their work/products.

Doesn't actives look after any issues that arise with their tunes/products etc?
Im still tossing up between the 2 workshops when I get my tune done,active is slightly cheaper which is neither here nor there tbh but I found actives a lot more helpful on the phone,sqp seemed rather blunt and unwilling to do what I wanted.

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
Pretty sure the project Vf found the DFP headers/sqp cat/manta catback the best perfroance exhaust as well.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Doesn't actives look after any issues that arise with their tunes/products etc?
Im still tossing up between the 2 workshops when I get my tune done,active is slightly cheaper which is neither here nor there tbh but I found actives a lot more helpful on the phone,sqp seemed rather blunt and unwilling to do what I wanted.

not sure about actives and I don't bother people on the phone but I have used sqp for multiple vehicles over the years and I drive about 200km from bunbury to sqp because they are the best imo.
if your concern is saving a few bucks and going for the cheapest then go to actives I guess but I will stand by sqp for quality and service.