Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Walkinshaw rims

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
G'day!

I bought these way back in 06 hoping to throw them on my VL, at which point I was going to upgrade. However, due to certain circumstances the VL got sold and these babies where hauled into the back of the Shed for an RB26 VS build/project that never eventuated. These rims NEVER made a turn on my VL, I've never used them and have ALWAYS been kept in storage for as long as I have had them.

I bought them for $700 + postage in mid 06 (August/Sept), I'm looking at getting that sum back as I have taken care of these rims (and as I said I haven't even used them). Two of the tires are in excellent condition and the other two are in decent nick. Of the wheels themselves, one of the rears has VERY MINOR gutter rash, none of the wheels have been warped, or have any big dents of any sort, these rims are in pretty good nick for their age!

The tires are in Perth. I'll throw up some details so you can reach me by phone (SMS is cool) or otherwise leave me a message (PM) on here so I can get back to you.. I've got no qualms with inspection nor do I mind sending them via freight interstate, as long is it can be arranged at buyers cost (Happy to drop at depot or whatever is necessary).

So consider for sale at $700 ONO (postage NOT included)...
Payment: Direct Deposit, cash upon collection.
Condition: Used (not by me however) & very good (see picture).
Contact/Mob: 041 994 7712.

If I can help in any way, feel free to give me a shout. I work early mornings so I'm free after 1:00pm, hence I can be contacted by phone after this time in most cases. Also, I can drop off these wheels in the afternoons also. :)

Here is a pic of the rims. Gutter rash is only slight on the top right wheel in picture, other than that, these rims are quite good! :w00t:

Marco-EFIVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
Here is a pic of the rims.

Attachments

• Walky Rims.jpg
    Walky Rims.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,099

robbbbo666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Accliam Series II V6
u said the rears have tread missing and one have gutter rash, how can it have damage when u never used them???

Marco-EFIVL

Reaction score
Members Ride
It is the condition in which they arrived when I bought them in 2006, a couple of months later I sold the VL without ever putting these rims on. They've just been in the shed/garage all this time. They were in decent nick when I got them and I gave them a good tidy up a couple of months ago when I took the photo.. Other than that I've done squat with them, I went on to buy an R34 GT-T sedan that already came with Work rims. So yeah, wouldn't go putting Walkies on a Skyrine! :p