Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Walkinshaw tips

Kuksta

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Senator Signature Wagon
Hey everyone,

Anyone on the forum have a set of walkinshaw billet exhaust tips fitted to there VT/VX?
Looking at scoring a set of the angle cut ones for my wagon, they say they won't fit or maybe sit right but I'm sure you can modify them to suit? What do you guys think?

Leroy.

D

devilly

i would suggest rocking up to a shop and having a look at what the tip would look like on the car.like how you put a tyre against the other to decide,also depends on the rear bumper type you have.if you like the look then do it i say :)

Kuksta

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Senator Signature Wagon
Yeah unfortunately the tips are on eBay. No chance of going to a shop to see if they'll fit or what they'll look like either. The wagons rear bar finishes straight so the only thing I can see being the issue is the the angle of the tips since the sedans bumpers taper to the sides. Still I think they'll look the business if they were sticking out slightly... I've seen them fitted to a vt clubby and looks boss! Thanks anyway mate.

Leroy.