Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wals VY 2 S Pack Ute - Very non-street

Bundy_Wal

Livin' the Bundy life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II V6 S pack Ute
Here's a piccy of my VY ute that I've had for about 6 weeks. Was pretty stock when I got it, added the sports bar, spotlights (running the wires through the bar etc is a real mongrel job!!), reversing/work light on the sports bar, aluminium chequer plate stoneguards, rear mudflaps, tinted windows, 5 post aluminium bullbar, 7 foot UHF aerial, UHF radio and dual battery system. Currently building a tool box that will go in the tray behind the back window to store my second battery in as well as a few tools etc. Going to have a nice polished chequer plate door with the main body of it painted gloss black to keep in tune with the rest of the ute. Apart from that I want to drop the back an inch or two to level it up a bit, would love to drop the front as well but hit too many drains etc with the bullbar as it is!!

Bundy_Wal

Livin' the Bundy life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II V6 S pack Ute
And here's the piccy :b:

Attachments

• Ute 1.JPG
    Ute 1.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 3,803
  • Wal and Ute.JPG
    Wal and Ute.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 5,051

Bundy_Wal

Livin' the Bundy life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II V6 S pack Ute
Yeah, non street as in not ultra-low with nice spoilers and skirts n stuff. Would love something like that but it just wouldn't last where and how I drive!

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
looks tuff, you need the big mudflaps, get some monster truck tyres & itll be kool

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Troy711 said:
are you being serious or taking the piss?

about it lookin good? i was serious about the mudflaps & tyres i was joking

Kenster84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
:unsure: could i use your bullbar for a snow trip i want to see if i could go down on the hill with it :unsure:

Bundy_Wal

Livin' the Bundy life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II V6 S pack Ute
Ha ha, yeah the bar isn't bad, bit smaller than it was sposed to be, they stuffed up and made it outta 65mm strap instead of 80mm, but it's still okay I guess. Pretty low, case out on all sorts of things, gotta be careful pulling up against most kerbs, but I bet there's plenty of worse ones out there with ultra-low springs and nice spoilers n stuff. Still, should help to keep the roos outta my face. Smacked one in my VS a week after I bought it and did 8 grand damage, so they pay for emselves pretty quick!