Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanna Hear Something Funny?

D

d hsv

About a year ago I saw something that really made me cringe. I only just thought of it the other day. Some of you my get a chuckle out of it.

I was walking down the street with my missus, and we came up to a VN parked beside the road. I think it was grey in colour, just your everyday VN (are there any grey VNs except for atlus grey SS's? Maybe it was an SS...) Anyway, I looked at the car, and started to piss myself. My girlfriend had no idea what I was laughing at, so I explained it to her. This ******** had gone and bought at least a couple of pretty much every commodore badge ever made, and plastered them all over his VN. No ****, even on the bonnet there was like a normal badge, a turbo badge from a VL, a statesy badge with the wreath around it, a calais badge... They were all down the side of the car, on the passenger doors, on the boot. I think there were even old Torana badges on there.

He must have decided he would look pretty cool driving a VN berlina-exec-calais-turbo-statesman-S-SS-torana. I wish I had of had a camera on me, I have never seen it since, but if I do I'll at least take a photo on my phone. Then I'll have some proof as to the sheer idiocy of some blokes. And I'll post it here for you all to laugh (or cry) at!