Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Buick] Want power increase from a sik as VN

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
want power but dont want to spend alot? the next bang for buck mod is a 5L, geta wreck for about 1500-2000 (maybe cheaper depending on your luck) and put that in..

the general bolt ons dont make your car that much quicker in a v6 (made some but not insane amount).

Phat VN

Fangin calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais 92
well i can get a 5L out of a berlina and also the whole car. but i want the 5 speed and then taking out the motor then putting it back in. i will get the car but i want some one who can do it cheap for me does anyone no and does anyone have a round about price to put it in and the mods i have to do to swap :bang:

paytons_dady

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp ssv 5 speed ,vs aclaim
put a nice set of pacemaker extractors on and a 2.5inch exhuast and you would be sweet as
ive kept up with a stato 5liter as mine is manual as well but a series two on petrol
tryna sell it as i need funds for i new priject..heres a kar for u mayun looking for around 2700 check mi pics out

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
:thumbsup: I like the cut of your jib Savage, all of those items/prices are spot on and can be sourced from the for sale section, except the Greenfoam Tune.

Look for "nicefrogs" on ebay.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
:thumbsup: I like the cut of your jib Savage, all of those items/prices are spot on and can be sourced from the for sale section, except the Greenfoam Tune.

Look for "nicefrogs" on ebay.

cheers :)
Everything on that list I bought for those prices except for the cat back, I was young and dumb and bought that new when I actually thought my VN was a good car :p

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
erm

Cam then supercharge? If you supercharge, imho there is no point in camming it to suit. Not cost effective. Also, a supercharger isn't exactly a cheap option either.

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
cheapest and most power advantage - nitrous its always worked for me you spend a fair bit of money to gain 150rwhp but if you spend $1000 on NOS there you go instant 150 hp