Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanted- Boss Kit Suit Vn

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
if anyone at all has a boss kit for a vn that costs less than rrp i want it. im in melbourne pm me thanx

W

wantdvq

i have one on my vq that i think i could part with?? i dont noe how much the retail for so just pm me a price? i have a wheel too but u prob have one any way?

Attachments

• Photo-0055.jpg
    Photo-0055.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited by a moderator:

MJR_VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Comm Vr Exec
There 70 bucks man just buy one, u need a specific one for the wheel you have.

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
yer thanks guys i already bought an autotechnica, a good thing i bought it cause the guy rekns calais is a different size hole, the reason i didnt want to spend 70 was cause i got an awsome saas copy wheel from tiawan for only $28 so it was hard to justify.. its like a 300mm wheel! so small compared to the stock wheel, it looks out ov place but soo worth it! mayb a mod can lock this thread thanx!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
thats another one to watch out for on legality and insurance, its gotta be 350mm minimum im pretty sure, either that or 250, but im pretty sure its 350mm

not saying you HAVE to have one that size, but just know that it is illegal, thats if its the 350mm anyway

oh, and get some pics up dude

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
well if you've read his other thread, about cannon's, you'll realize that "keeping it legal" isn't exactly this guy's strong suit.