Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanted!!! VS power mirror button

MY_95_VS

Drifting Champion...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V6
For a VS series 1 Berlina, I'm looking for a small stupid little button that a copper defected me for the other day... Says it "impairs proper functioning of the vehicles mirrors making it unsafe for any other driver except the primary driver..." what a fooking joke!!! The button is on the drivers door handle arm rest on the inside. Its only a small part, but Holden dont have them, and Ihavent been able to get it from any of the wreckers in my area. Would anyone know any particular places I could get one? Or indeed, would anyone have one I could purchase from them directly? I have 14days... sorry 13 now... lol

Bad Cop!!! No Donut!!! :hit: :hit: :hit:

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
My VS had the same thing when i bought it.....i told the car yard fix that and ill buy the car. They fixed it and i bought it but as for where you can get one from i would have thought holden definently stock it but apparently not.

vsuterus

Reaction score
It might not be the switch, as I had the same problem and all it was was a broken wire in the door. A pink wire that comes from the back of the fuse box and supplys 12V to the switch - take the plastic panel off the handle on the door and disconnect the harness and test with a multimeter with the ignition on accessories each of the pins and see if you get a 12V reading, if not its a fuse or broken wire in the door.

MY_95_VS

Drifting Champion...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V6
no, no, no, it aint the switch, its the actual like knob that sits on top. If you have very small fingers, u can actually move the mirrors, but it is very difficult. Like the button itself that just clips on top of the switch. The one that points in 4 directions... Pain in the ass cops... just trying to meet his quota for the day...

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
What an arsewipe. When is it when cops lose their sense of reality and become...
Uberlaw Enforcers of the Defect Regime-mon?

Its not as if you cant see out of the mirrors!!! :mad:

MY_95_VS

Drifting Champion...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V6
it must have been one of those days where he was having a shitty day... As for the button, any ideas???
And yes, i agree that cops should actually be outside catching people stealing the cars that we drive, rather than taking up my time (and my dollars, I am a taxpayer too) and government resources to pull people like me over (it was a random breath test and he stuck his head in and had a good look around (as if to find something wrong...) Oh well, I only have like 10 days left over to find one, and I'm not having an easy time to be honest... I think I'm just gonna stick some random plastic bit on myself lol. Oh well, thanks anyway, but feel free to leave a message here if anything comes up...