Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanting to go lower with 20" wheels

brian.amber

Brian
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s pack ute
Hey guys ive tried to find some info on lowering my ute again i have pedders sports ryder suspension in at the moment but i want another inch lower at the back, so i went into pedders and they said the only other options would be xa coilovers or bags, id preffer not to go for bags(as much as i would love to) but they would be to exspensive i think and the coilovers will cost $2300 for the front and back can anyone let me know if there is another height i can go with thats more affordable cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0195 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0195 - Copy.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 462

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Get the coilovers and tell me how low they go haha, I'm in the same boat as you.

brian.amber

Brian
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s pack ute
Cheers mate, i found out just before that king springs do a ultra low compressed spring the guy at the shop has the same ute as me and he's getting it done tomorrow so im going to have a look to see if ill get them, im not sure how much it will cost but he said would definitly be cheeper than the coilovers ill post a pic if i get one tomorrow

Last edited:

CRUSTIN

P-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S 175 Ute
Sick rims mate. How much? And where you get em?