Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wanting to use a nitros oxide system to vent oxygen. Little help please?

Brenno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6.0L MY09.5 A6
57BA240C-01A7-4DD1-956B-9F1ED66448AB-4971-00000288E0CE2125_zps05e08a2f.jpg

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
Just my opinion but I dont think you should be giving examples of what to use to make a bomb on this kind of forum.
Your example of an Hydrocarbon and Oxidizer was enough, no need to explain physical ingredients.
So many curious young people on this site, telling them dont do it, is like saying quick go do it now.

This thread is stupid and should be deleted. Anyway you look at it, it's illegal and dangerous.
My buck twenty.

Ok....good point ssv.
That part of my post has now been deleted.
May I suggest that you too delete it via edit in your reply to me.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Done and done mate.

Just get a can of compressed air and pay a midget to hide under your bonnet on the days you want to look cool.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
CO2 is one of 2 elemets that at no time is ever liquid. Just FYI

What you mean is that under (Earth) atmospheric pressure it will not go through a liquid phase when heated from a (cold) solid. It certainly does exist as a liquid when under higher pressure (as long as it's not at a temperature higher than ~37C - I think, without checking - , above which it can only exist as a vapour, regardless of pressure).

I still like the CO2 fire extinguisher out the window. Simple, cheap, easy, right effect, legal(ish).