Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

War between Hezbollah and Israel

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
i dont think there will be a pretty solution to it, either way, either the western nations go in and sort it out or the israelis sort it out themselves, either way theres a war situation. As long as there are conflicting religions there will always be strife in the mid east.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
in my view there is no right or wrong in this conflict, both sides hate eachother and have a long history of terrorism against eachother.

in the previous invasion of lebanon in 1981 or so, israel coopted its partners in that invasion, lebanese christian phalangists to rout the refugee camps of sabra and shatila, slaughtering 1000s of unarmed palestinians. the animal in charge of that was later elected prime minister of israel, ariel sharon. it shows what sort of depravity a nation of otherwise intelligent normal people will stoop to when traumatised in the way they have been.

the byproduct of israel's brutality in that invasion was, somewhat ironically, the creation of Hezbollah. there's a clue there for those who want israel to invade lebanon again in 2006.

the biggest crime in my view is nations who refuse to stop the fighting, by picking sides and cheering them on with their murderous behaviour. they include iran, syria, the US and sadly even australia.

the biggest joke is that the UN, one of the most useless organisations around have got it right by calling out both sides in this conflict for what they are, terrorists. no one listens to them though.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
by attatcking terroists' you dont get rid of them
out with the old and in with the new is a saying that comes to mind.

weather we like it or not, the world is full of people who wish to do harm on other people, and it is a true sad fact of life that in this day and age the rules of war have changed. to get to people you kill other people, i.e. kill civilians. there is nothign pretty about war, it is far from a nice thing to see, take part in or even witness. but it does happen.

as a nation i feel it is in out best interest to keep out nose out of it.
as a world i feel it's in our best interest to keep our nose out of it, if these 2 countrys wanna fight over something so stupid then let them. the united nations is a joke, what is the worst they can do, put on santions. wow,

i do not suport them, i do not sanction what they have done, nor will i condone it, to be totaly honest it's not my problem, and i will not be draged into a conflit at the birthplace of jesus. if they wanna blow each other up and hurt each other, than fine, go for it, it's not our problem

that is my 2 cents, it' not right nor wrong, it's my opinion
cheers
garth

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Why should Australia get involved ? It has nothing to do with Australia... It's a golden opportunity for refugee terrorist's to hop planes to Au... Let see 90 foreign passengers in a Hercules @ 6 flights a day in Cypress...what if a few passengers are terriorst and slip through ???... it wouldn't be hard for them to overtake the plane or slip into other countries with all the havoc...

edit:: the last sentence was a bit harsh

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Garth said:
by attatcking terroists' you dont get rid of them
out with the old and in with the new is a saying that comes to mind.

weather we like it or not, the world is full of people who wish to do harm on other people, and it is a true sad fact of life that in this day and age the rules of war have changed. to get to people you kill other people, i.e. kill civilians. there is nothign pretty about war, it is far from a nice thing to see, take part in or even witness. but it does happen.

as a nation i feel it is in out best interest to keep out nose out of it.
as a world i feel it's in our best interest to keep our nose out of it, if these 2 countrys wanna fight over something so stupid then let them. the united nations is a joke, what is the worst they can do, put on santions. wow,

i do not suport them, i do not sanction what they have done, nor will i condone it, to be totaly honest it's not my problem, and i will not be draged into a conflit at the birthplace of jesus. if they wanna blow each other up and hurt each other, than fine, go for it, it's not our problem

that is my 2 cents, it' not right nor wrong, it's my opinion
cheers
garth

well said, i totally agree, especially the first sentence of this post

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i think people need to butt out and leave them too it. it was israels land hundreds of years ago and they were forced out. hitler hunted them down and brought them all together and after the war they were given back some of their land. all the other countries want it back. tough biccies i say. GO ISRAEL do what you have to to protect yourselves. Israel has a fearsome military and if someone is dumb elough to attack them then face the consequences. you have to remember israel has been at war for 1000 years with their neighbouring countries and its only hyped now cos of the media, this really is nothing new.

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
Agreed, Australia should stay out as we have a huge conflict of interest. Australia is full of Lebonese people and by allying with the USA we are pro Israel. Remember WW1 started when two small countries (Serbia and Austria me thinks) had a biff and everyone took sides untill the whole planet was consumed. Really I think the whole thing was devised by the CIA about 70 years ago and this stage is purely to create an excuse to go after Iran. (and its oil)

Last edited:

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
the primary motivation for the US's support of israel and it's consequent survival appears to be a curious belief by the very strong evangelist movement over there that helping return israel to its biblical inhabitants is god's will and for which assistance will be rewarded in the afterlife or when it brings about End Times or something. sounds crazy but they really believe it. similar wacky beliefs also led Dubya Bush to veto a common sense bill to fund stem cell research.

i find the americans nice enough people on the whole, but strange. not all of them believe this stuff of course.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
bangers said:
i think people need to butt out and leave them too it. it was israels land hundreds of years ago and they were forced out. hitler hunted them down and brought them all together and after the war they were given back some of their land. all the other countries want it back. tough biccies i say. GO ISRAEL do what you have to to protect yourselves. Israel has a fearsome military and if someone is dumb elough to attack them then face the consequences. you have to remember israel has been at war for 1000 years with their neighbouring countries and its only hyped now cos of the media, this really is nothing new.

Only 1000 years? I don't think you've quite got the whole picture man, this crap has been going on for a fair while longer than that. Far too long, as far as I'm concerned neither side is rational enough to be allowed to control the weaponry that they do.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I think the whole is stuffed up because of religion i believe that most wars especially in the middle east are because of religion this sh*t been going on for over a 1000 years and all because of religion. I think garth is right in what he says by attacking terrorist you just make more terrorists and australia should out of all these american backed actions because they make australia more of a terrorist target.
It amazing how much other countries contribute to terrorism like amercican suppling and training osama and basically al qaeda back in the 70's or whenever when afganistan was being invaded. We all know that america back isreal and it didn't suprise me when they gave them smart bombs. Some of the richest and most powerful people in america are jews and it no wonder why america plays big brother to Isreal.
I don't have anything against other races and religions but sometimes i don't understand why they do the things they do. to me its all so pointless nothing to gain and so much to lose.
I think hezbollah started it and deserve what they get but i think isreal going a bit overboard with their retaliation (what's new?). Why didn't they just go covert ops and get their men back instead of bombing a whole country.