Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

War between Hezbollah and Israel

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Wondering what peoples thoughts are on this war?

I myself am wondering why australia, us and britian aren't stepping in. Hezbollah is a known terrorist group who actually state in the policy that they will not stop until israel is destroyed, they also oppose the west. I fail to understand why lebanese people are supporting the actions taken against israel, yet do not (openly) support hezbollah. I think people are forgetting that hezbollah started this latest conflict and personally i hope someone destroys the other, this **** fight has been happening for far too long.

Come on US, UK and Aust. we know there isn't oil there, but there is terrorists, lets get our troops there and sort these people out.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I agree something should be done, but this is just another chapter of violence that has been going on for centuries in the middle east.
Sadly i think there will always be fighting as long as there are extremists and goverments run by terroist networks, finding a way to break the cycle will be difficult.

V

VZSV6

this is not the place to discuss this crap. leave for home or the politicians.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
dont wanna read it, dont click the thread.

unless it gets out of hand or a mod deletes/closes it, its fine.

let em talk.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
VZSV6 said:
this is not the place to discuss this crap. leave for home or the politicians.

Actually it is the place, it has nothing to do with politcs, it has to do with people discussing how they feel.

This is a general forum.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
juzsvy said:
I agree something should be done, but this is just another chapter of violence that has been going on for centuries in the middle east.
Sadly i think there will always be fighting as long as there are extremists and goverments run by terroist networks, finding a way to break the cycle will be difficult.

I agree. The people voted in hezbollah, and now the same people are crying about how israel is killing innocent people etc. Unfortunatly these people that voted in a party whose beliefs are that of destroying israel are now crying for help and saying it is israels fault. Sorry but Hezbollah started this conflict when they kidnapped to outpost soldiers. It is plain stupidty on a community to vote in a known terrorist organisation. Surely people knew that these small armed terrorists would be no match for a country with a full arms arsenal.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
I reckon that at the very least Britain has a responsibility to take an active role in sorting this crap out. They were the geniuses who, back in the late 40's decided that the jewish state should be relocated in the area around jerusalem. Hmmmm, marvellous idea that, take a bunch of people who've just been through a major bout of ethnic cleansing at the hands of a nation gone mad and chuck em in an area where they're surrounded by their traditional enemies! MARVELLOUS IDEA yeah?

Anyway they should "get Syria to tell Hezbollah to stop doing this ****". It's the most intelligent thing Bush has ever said in my opinion, The governments in Syria and Iran gives massive amounts of financial and material support to Hezbollah and Hamas. If they stopped doing that then these extremists groups would be living in interesting times.

The Israeli's scare the bejeezus outta me, it's like they've got a military on/off switch. With those guys it's either all or nothing when they go to war they don't stuff around, they just blow up everything of strategic importance be it civilian or not. If they don't get what they want they WILL turn their enemies lands into a smoking crater and thats not good news for anyone.

All in all I wish they'd all stop doing this ****, it's just plain childish really.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
The governments in Syria and Iran gives massive amounts of financial and material support to Hezbollah and Hamas. If they stopped doing that then these extremists groups would be living in interesting times.
That's a good point right there, Iran in particular has made no effort to hide the fact they're supplying weapons to these people.

Jimboss

Reaction score
pandaman said:
I reckon that at the very least Britain has a responsibility to take an active role in sorting this crap out. They were the geniuses who, back in the late 40's decided that the jewish state should be relocated in the area around jerusalem. Hmmmm, marvellous idea that, take a bunch of people who've just been through a major bout of ethnic cleansing at the hands of a nation gone mad and chuck em in an area where they're surrounded by their traditional enemies! MARVELLOUS IDEA yeah?

Anyway they should "get Syria to tell Hezbollah to stop doing this ****". It's the most intelligent thing Bush has ever said in my opinion, The governments in Syria and Iran gives massive amounts of financial and material support to Hezbollah and Hamas. If they stopped doing that then these extremists groups would be living in interesting times.

The Israeli's scare the bejeezus outta me, it's like they've got a military on/off switch. With those guys it's either all or nothing when they go to war they don't stuff around, they just blow up everything of strategic importance be it civilian or not. If they don't get what they want they WILL turn their enemies lands into a smoking crater and thats not good news for anyone.

All in all I wish they'd all stop doing this ****, it's just plain childish really.

What you say is very true, however the US needs to take just as much responsibility as Syria and Iran, as the US is the one who funds Isreal, to the tune of 3 or 4 billion a year in 'foreign aid'.

The western countries have effectively funded all the military action, so in my opinion, they are the ones who need to go in and sort it out. I do understand that that will never happen, as US loves Isreal, and will never hold them accountable for anything, so there will never be a solution to the problem.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
minux said:
Wondering what peoples thoughts are on this war?

I myself am wondering why australia, us and britian aren't stepping in. Hezbollah is a known terrorist group who actually state in the policy that they will not stop until israel is destroyed, they also oppose the west. I fail to understand why lebanese people are supporting the actions taken against israel, yet do not (openly) support hezbollah. I think people are forgetting that hezbollah started this latest conflict and personally i hope someone destroys the other, this **** fight has been happening for far too long.

Come on US, UK and Aust. we know there isn't oil there, but there is terrorists, lets get our troops there and sort these people out.

I agree some outside force needs to get in there but unfortunately the US only seems interested in gaining control of Middle East oil at the moment,,,