Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Watching News feeds on Satellites + Watching a few Russian Satellite Channels and Chinese Sat Channels with the Russians continually built up of War Machines on the 3 Borders of Ukraine and the mighty build up of China Forces just across Taiwan Straits I say it will be on just after the Winter Olympics in China. In the last 30 Days the both Countries Have packed, crammed and stacked most of there forces ready for War. Now Why do this if they don't want War.
Yes No doubt the US Spy Satellites are working overtime.

The Taiwan Strait

1642985520066.png

Russia, Belarus, Crimea Borders

1642985608169.png

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Why are the Russians wanting Ukraine?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Watching News feeds on Satellites + Watching a few Russian Satellite Channels and Chinese Sat Channels with the Russians continually built up of War Machines on the 3 Borders of Ukraine and the mighty build up of China Forces just across Taiwan Straits I say it will be on just after the Winter Olympics in China. In the last 30 Days the both Countries Have packed, crammed and stacked most of there forces ready for War. Now Why do this if they don't want War.
Yes No doubt the US Spy Satellites are working overtime.

The Taiwan Strait

View attachment 232599

Russia, Belarus, Crimea Borders

View attachment 232600
BAh, just flexing their muscles.........I hope!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Why are the Russians wanting Ukraine?

Because everyone else on the continent joined NATO. It's never been about if, just when. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. It'll be short and sharp, the intent is to put a pro Russian government in place not colonise or anything

bluehighway

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais International
Putin's not that silly ... only an idiot would build up forces so openly.... the West needs to stand down because the wrong move could escalate the situation.... Russia has troops massed near its sovereign border....as it is perfectly entitled to do..... shipping weapons to the Ukraine is asking for trouble...

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Putin's not that silly ... only an idiot would build up forces so openly.... the West needs to stand down because the wrong move could escalate the situation.... Russia has troop massed near its sovereign border....as it is perfectly entitled to do.....

Couldn't agree any more....

It has been well documented the amount of troops and equipment Putin has placed around the border....It's the media that's beating up the prospect of Putin invading Ukraine, just like the media is beating up China wanting to invade Taiwan (I think)...

Next we'll hear, Australia wants to invade New Zealand or New Guinea, because Australia needs more countries to help defend it's own mother land, just to boost some media mongel's ratings....