Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
She's a politician, none of them can be trusted...

The Chinese are sneaky. They invade nations via businesses. They get into a town, set a small shop, 10 years later they own the the block, 20 years later, they own the politicians. They work behind doors. In the US, they do not run for office, they bankroll a puppet in office.

Also, they go to other places and over do whatever. From mining, farming, fishing, etc... My friend in Ghana told me, the Ghanian Gov got a road build and a hospital in exchange for fishing rights and some mining rights. The fish population is shrinking, the land polluted, and the locals exploited.

Anyway, looking at the thread topic and the Ukranian hype dying off, looks like we are switching gears to China Vs Taiwan.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
What is the concept of The Art of War?

The premise of The Art of War is that war should be avoided with diplomacy. If it cannot be avoided, it should be fought strategically and psychologically to minimize damage and the wasting of resources. Warfare should only be a last resort and heading into battle is already admitting a kind of defeat
This is not Russia as they have blown up Eastern Ukraine to smithereens so if they win who is going to fix Ukraine because all I have seen some eastern cities and towns are totally destroyed and will be like this for a hundred years.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
FFS, you lot are demented. Ya'll need to get on with life and stop with the rants.
Well If you don't like this Please play someone else or do what Keith Read did to me, Block him to see my Post so there is no Issue with the World and because of this there is no issue in the World at all as he cant see them from me so all must be ok. .....TRUCK!!!,,,, Some will slit there Throat on what I see that is allegedly Encrypted (I'm a Jedi Knight as the TV Screen is Black (no Picture) so I wave my right Hand like Star Wars Fame Obi-Wan Kenobi from Left to Right and the Screen give me a Picture's) Yeah!!!!
Maybe tomorrow I will get from China the LNB setup that I need for our system and will post a Photo of this early next week as we have car racing to watch before and during this weekend. Yes I can bye the set up that comprises with 5 units from USA (over $2300 US) but it re-badged unit's from China that cost Half the price.
Yeah Watch Car racing and have My Monitors on Different feeds to watch this Madness from Russia, China, North Korea, and even Iran whilst I'm eating my warm pop corn.
Next week I have a NEW Russian Satellite to ????? Find (103 Degree East, after I fit my new set up ) and they have at least 20 odd Channel to watch on one Transponder (the Global one) Yeah it fun for me.
Look down the Bottom as this Bird has a Global Beam so I can get it but its encrypted so I have to dress myself as a Jedi Night and allegedly waive my right arm from left to right to get the picture.
He Bald old Fart, Its fun for me, because I might find something that will interest Australia Defense Minister Richard Marles but If I contact him he will brush me off as Loser because he is a Australia Politician and he must be smarter than me as I'm a commoner, have very poor English and types with one finger. I have done this before, its a waste of time.
The Difference is Australia has Stupid Politicians as once I contact Isreal up Link in Israel and told them this and that so they listen to Me, took my Phone Number, They Checked for themself, Found what I was Saying was 100% right and Acted IMMEDIENTLY, the rest is history

Last edited:

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Well If you don't like this Please play someone else or do what Keith Read did to me, Block him to see my Post so there is no Issue with the World and because of this there is no issue in the World at all as he cant see them from me so all must be ok. .....TRUCK!!!,,,, Some will slit there Throat on what I see that is allegedly Encrypted (I'm a Jedi Knight as the TV Screen is Black (no Picture) so I wave my right Hand like Star Wars Fame Obi-Wan Kenobi from Left to Right and the Screen give me a Picture's) Yeah!!!!
Maybe tomorrow I will get from China the LNB setup that I need for our system and will post a Photo of this early next week as we have car racing to watch before and during this weekend. Yes I can bye the set up that comprises with 5 units from USA (over $2300 US) but it re-badged unit's from China that cost Half the price.
Yeah Watch Car racing and have My Monitors on Different feeds to watch this Madness from Russia, China, North Korea, and even Iran whilst I'm eating my warm pop corn.
Next week I have a NEW Russian Satellite to ????? Find (103 Degree East, after I fit my new set up ) and they have at least 20 odd Channel to watch on one Transponder (the Global one) Yeah it fun for me.
[/URL]
Look down the Bottom as this Bird has a Global Beam so I can get it but its encrypted so I have to dress myself as a Jedi Night and allegedly waive my right arm from left to right to get the picture.
He Bald old Fart, Its fun for me, because I might find something that will interest Australia Defense Minister Richard Marles but If I contact him he will brush me off as Loser because he is a Australia Politician and he must be smarter than me as I'm a commoner, have very poor English and types with one finger. I have done this before, its a waste of time.
The Difference is Australia has Stupid Politicians as once I contact Isreal up Link in Israel and told them this and that so they listen to Me, took my Phone Number, They Checked for themself, Found what I was Saying was 100% right and Acted IMMEDIENTLY, the rest is history
:rolleyes:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Australia has Stupid Politicians

So the rest of the world and they all are placed with intent. They are replaceable, they are puppets. The ones that you want are the ones paying the puppeteers.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Russian have change there tactics with there media. No need for me on what they are up to but you can find the info on the net. Yes My New setup on my dish is worth Gold as I can do things that I cannot do before but it took 2 weeks on and off to work it out. No Instructions, no nothing.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Russian have change there tactics with there media. No need for me on what they are up to but you can find the info on the net. Yes My New setup on my dish is worth Gold as I can do things that I cannot do before but it took 2 weeks on and off to work it out. No Instructions, no nothing.
Guys find this info on the Internet and could be written other ways but the main info should be the same

The Russian have change there tactics with there media. They have change on there ................ from .......... ........ to ............ ....... so the............. can see what ........... is going on not ................... propangda

Surprising that AFAIK no info like this has been released so far on the internet

The reason for this I had two member here tell me that all the info That I have said about Russia and or Ukraine has been released on the internet first so he is you chance, fill out the missing critical sections above. Time is clicking and if the critical info was written above it will be available on line.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Guys find this info on the Internet and could be written other ways but the main info should be the same

The Russian have change there tactics with there media. They have change on there ................ from .......... ........ to ............ ....... so the............. can see what ........... is going on not ................... propangda

Surprising that AFAIK no info like this has been released so far on the internet

The reason for this I had two member here tell me that all the info That I have said about Russia and or Ukraine has been released on the internet first so he is you chance, fill out the missing critical sections above. Time is clicking and if the critical info was written above it will be available on line.
Surprising so far know one has found what missing in my post, Maybe its not public yet .LOL.