Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Looks like the Ukraine hype is getting cold.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Looks like the Ukraine hype is getting cold.

With NATO and the EU expanding their membership base ?

With the EU looking for suppliers to replace the resources they currently get from Russia ?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Lots of fishes to fry and they are all getting burned. Going this weekend with the caravan and the family to the lake, for some fun under the sun.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Lots of fishes to fry and they are all getting burned. Going this weekend with the caravan and the family to the lake, for some fun under the sun.

I hope that lake has more water than Lake Mead.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
The Russian have change there tactics with there media. They have changed their underpants from boxer shorts to Step Ones so they truly can see what chaffing is going on not advertising propangda

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Maybe no one cares.
Yeah you can stick you head in a bucket but I can see that the Media on the internet cant see what I see and the Message was>>>>

The Russian have change there tactics with there media. They have changed on there Satellite from SPOT BEAMS to GLOBAL BEAMS so the WORLD can see what REALLY is going on not UKRAINE propaganda.

In the message they said

Russia deserves to live the way it has for 100 years and if Russia can't live like this and if Russia continually gets threatened by the West and Nato Russia will make sure others countries wont live at all..

One more threat from the Ruskies

In Rusky language converted by my translator but later on it was in English and other language

Remember it was in Clear not encrypted and they use GLOBAL Beams no Spot beams so they can get there message out so anyone that has a Cband Dish can view this around the World

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
On 60 Minutes this Sunday they will have a hour on China and The Solomon Islands,

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Yeah you can stick you head in a bucket but I can see that the Media on the internet cant see what I see and the Message was>>>>

The Russian have change there tactics with there media. They have changed on there Satellite from SPOT BEAMS to GLOBAL BEAMS so the WORLD can see what REALLY is going on not UKRAINE propaganda.

In the message they said

Russia deserves to live the way it has for 100 years and if Russia can't live like this and if Russia continually gets threatened by the West and Nato Russia will make sure others countries wont live at all..

One more threat from the Ruskies

In Rusky language converted by my translator but later on it was in English and other language

Remember it was in Clear not encrypted and they use GLOBAL Beams no Spot beams so they can get there message out so anyone that has a Cband Dish can view this around the World
You are just lapping up the Russian propaganda.
Putin's message is very clear. He wants to restore the Soviet Union which means getting back as many Soviet era countries under his control or influence as possible.

NATO is a defensive organization. NATO is never going to attack Russia. The only threat NATO poses to Russia or more precisely to PUTIN is it stands in the way of him taking control of more countries.

Last edited: