Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WAR is getting Close.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I hope that lake has more water than Lake Mead.

Maybe not, Mead is much bigger. However, the lake capacity was pretty high. Some sections were closed due to flooding.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Maybe not, Mead is much bigger. However, the lake capacity was pretty high. Some sections were closed due to flooding.

You aren't aware of what is happening there now ?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
In Lake Mead? That lake feed Las Vegas and the southern portion of California. Both places are deserts, and they are, let us say, terra-formed. Forcing a natural desert to be green. The lake is fed by the snow from the Rockies. What I know is that comsumption is exceeding the capacity. Also, the Hoover Dam, is one of the big sources of electric power for the area.

So, no water, no electricity, a double whammy.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
In Lake Mead? That lake feed Las Vegas and the southern portion of California. Both places are deserts, and they are, let us say, terra-formed. Forcing a natural desert to be green. The lake is fed by the snow from the Rockies. What I know is that comsumption is exceeding the capacity. Also, the Hoover Dam, is one of the big sources of electric power for the area.

So, no water, no electricity, a double whammy.

Check out the YouTube vids from Sin City Outdoors.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
You are just lapping up the Russian propaganda.
Putin's message is very clear. He wants to restore the Soviet Union which means getting back as many Soviet era countries under his control or influence as possible.

NATO is a defensive organization. NATO is never going to attack Russia. The only threat NATO poses to Russia or more precisely to PUTIN is it stands in the way of him taking control of more countries.
I know this , tell me how many JC members has a spare 2.3 to 3.0 m Dish hanging around in their yard?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Looks like calmer heads will prevail locally but the Chinese will be pissed.

[/URL]
"The change came down after a chat between Australia's new Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and Solomon Islands Prime Minister Manasseh Sogavare."
Full transcipt of that chat .............

Albo ....... How much money did the Chinese offer you ?
Sogavare ........... A gazillion US Dollars.
Albo .......... We'll triple that offer. Do you like the NRL ? We'll sponsor your team as well. I'll arrange a game with the Sharks. That will piss off ScoMo. Done. Now, selfie time. :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
No doubt there were incentives given. Some time in the future the text of any agreements will be quietly released and we'll find out what was agreed upon.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Keeping a eye on Intelsat 19 and the ABS-CBN that covers the Philippine and the US Guam (Yeah get that too Trev and the key is available on the net) and the Yanks are busy, very busy ( About 8 to 10 sites) on the west coast of Philippine and some site they are working 24 hours 7 days a week. Now tell me are they doing this for exercise to keep the troops fit or do they expect WAR SOON!!!.
I can say more about this but I wont for the moment. Truck I have a lot to say and what to do if shi.t happens

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
America would never take on someone that can fight back. They couldn't even defeat a group of militants armed with nothing more than Kalashnikov's & 4WD's. Taking on a country whose people eat rats, dogs, cats & frogs would be suicide.