Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning graphic!!

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
if you thaught about it, yer it would say that. But seriousley he needs a new car, I mean look at it, its wrecked and its not even a commodore.

are you trying to be funny? seriously a guys dead its not a laughing matter.

VN_chris

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore S
at the last driver ed day i attended with school a bloke form some emergency service got up and spoke, the part i remember was when he said he call car crashes "car incidents" because 99% of car crashes arn't accidents they could have been prevented very easily, like the crash in Brisbane

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
at the last driver ed day i attended with school a bloke form some emergency service got up and spoke, the part i remember was when he said he call car crashes "car incidents" because 99% of car crashes arn't accidents they could have been prevented very easily, like the crash in Brisbane

that is a very good point!!

red_vb

i am a she, not a he...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vb
this is on the subject, i was coming home from my grandparents (who are 89+90) house the other day and it was 100kph zone and the nong was doing from 75-90kph there was a sweeping bend that you can see 2-4km (no sure exact) it was clear day and the road was clear, as i was overtaking we were side by side at 80-85kph when, he was at my rear quarter he decides to accelerate at this point i could see a car in the distance and silly me floored it to get in front of him my heart was pounding and i was thinking soon after what a f****r he was and what a d**k i had been, i relate all this to seeing the pics and video from this thread. also thats another reason to hate (clean old men driving)4wds and there drivers imo.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
this is on the subject, i was coming home from my grandparents (who are 89+90) house the other day and it was 100kph zone and the nong was doing from 75-90kph there was a sweeping bend that you can see 2-4km (no sure exact) it was clear day and the road was clear, as i was overtaking we were side by side at 80-85kph when, he was at my rear quarter he decides to accelerate at this point i could see a car in the distance and silly me floored it to get in front of him my heart was pounding and i was thinking soon after what a f****r he was and what a d**k i had been, i relate all this to seeing the pics and video from this thread. also thats another reason to hate (clean old men driving)4wds and there drivers imo.

i believe hunter has documented this before, it seems that many people drive cars that only manage to be able to do the speed limit while being overtaken. it must be really annoying for the drivers of those cars to know that they can only do the speed limit if someone else is trying to get past them.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
ummmmm no it says.... a guy lost his life..... it says others were badly hurt..... helicopters, numerous emergency services, hundreds of thousands of dollars lost as several hundred trucks are held up for up to 7 hours..... the emotional strain on those of us that have to deal with it, and then clean the wreckage off the road.... the many MANY hours of paperwork that has to go into it by not only the coroner, but the police, us firies, ambulance, SES, the list goes on....... the grief of the mans family, especially his brother who witnessed it..... i could go on for another 30 minutes.... but you get my drift.

Just further to this, the cost of a road death is calculated to cost the country between $1.5m and $6m.

Keep that in mind when you think about idiots wrapping themselves around poles - even when its a single vehicle incident, it's not just the guy who crashed who is the victim. We all pay for these mistakes.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...d=115085&md5=7bb04aed8ddf0305435468a3d3c2fe60

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Keep that in mind when you think about idiots wrapping themselves around poles - even when its a single vehicle incident, it's not just the guy who crashed who is the victim. We all pay for these mistakes.

you got it! It makes little difference who or what is at fault.... there is ALWAYS more than one victim.

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
the part that creeps me out is when that chick is sitting on the wall, imagine if that happened to you, you wud never get over it

yeah mate i started to cringe at the thought of that one too,

makes me think twice about going for a fang