Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning graphic!!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Funnily enough I have to agree, as horrid as it is I think that it wont be the last time I think of it.

Yeah, like it's one of the best threads posted here in a while as in it's an eye opener and sometimes it takes shock videos to wake some people up.

Shame it doesn't work for alot of people. But if it opens just one persons eyes, it's done it's job.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah, like it's one of the best threads posted here in a while as in it's an eye opener and sometimes it takes shock videos to wake some people up.

Shame it doesn't work for alot of people. But if it opens just one persons eyes, it's done it's job.

+1 totally agree man, i certainly will think twice before i get behind the wheel

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
The Australian government needs to start screening ads like those on our TV stations. We have semi graphic ones like that new drug ad where that bloke climbs out of his car and him and the door get cleaned up by the car.

But they are nowhere near as graphic as the link you posted. Those ones are really powerful.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
But then of course you have the issue of people being bitches and sooking about it being so graphic. I for one wouldn't like my kids to see something like that and would it get enough exposure being on late night TV?

I think perhaps a compulsory long screening of things like that to those who have their cars impounded, or get done for hoon driving might be the go.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Personally I'm not a fan of these sort of ads. They don't phase me at all.

But if some random idiot watches one of them and decides to change his ways on the roads. That's a good enough reason for me to have them.

Interesting to see peoples reaction to them anyway.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
But then of course you have the issue of people being bitches and sooking about it being so graphic. I for one wouldn't like my kids to see something like that and would it get enough exposure being on late night TV?

I think perhaps a compulsory long screening of things like that to those who have their cars impounded, or get done for hoon driving might be the go.

yeah, i reakon even ppl going to get there L's/P's should be made to watch a video like that one

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
most powerful 5mins of video i have ever seen. I know first hand how many lives can be destroyed because of someones stupid behavior. Unfortunately, some ppl still dont get the msg.

Drive safe...

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L