Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Warning to all members on sca super cheap auto club card

D

devilly

just thought i would let everyone know that you have use your credits within a certain time slot....here's the terms and condition of the sca club card

Loyalty Credits may be issued by SCA as follows:
12.1. Upon paying the $5 club membership fee and approval of the Member’s application for Membership, the Member will be issued $10 complimentary Loyalty Credit. This credit
must be used within 56 days from the date of club membership activation (AEST).

56 days and then the credits is removed from your card, and when you buy something it has to go on sale sometime in the first 2 weeks.after 2 weeks its not applied.

i was going to save up credits for and emergency looks like i'll be using them straight away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Any loyalty program is designed to get you back into the store to spend money. They obviously budget their loyalty rewards so people can't hang onto them indefinitely then use them all at once and screw with the stores P & L.

RazzleDazzle

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VX Commodore
Yep thats right you have to use them within a certain time frame, that way they get you back to buy more. What I love about the card is the credit thingy for buying something that's been on sale.

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute
im a bit surprised people are this gullible.

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
The trick is to only spend what credits you have. Or just buy the thing that you went in there to get anyway, but use the credits instead.
I can see how some people (most probably) would go in and impulse buy something everytime they get a credit, and spend more then they initially had.

But for me its great. Over the last few years its probably saved me quite a bit of cash as I usually only use it when I need a certain thing that day no matter what, then I get credits back so I go in and get something else I need, and nothing else. Win win.

D

devilly

all good :) just wanted to warn people about it :) i used my $10 credit and got 10 pairs of gloves normal would of cost me $30-$40 :)

personal would of have liked to save up my credits to get another air compressor.

most people don't have the time to research or read the full terms and conditions

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Yeh not like mobile data rollover.

Timed loyalty program