Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Watch out for 4WD's!!!

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
stocky said:
as mentioned before, no need to start another p plater thread. all he was doing is taking the stereotype of the hoon p plater and mixing it with the ignorant 4wd driver and creating one horrible driver that you would not want anywhere near you on the road.

imagine some p plater chick talking on their mobile and doing their makeup whilst driving a 2 tonne truck. :eek: i would be scared

yeh i know, i was just saying it was gonna happen eventually, im not trying to turn it into anything, i was just saying i was waiting for the p-plater in a 4wd comment to come up, as i knew it would....

imagine a fob, cant speaka ingrish, just got their licence n jump into a big ass 4wd and dont even know where they are going or half of the time where they are....now that would add some spice to the roads.... AY CURUMBA!!!!

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
whats worse than a P plater is a 4wd? a learner chick in a 4wd. they scare me. alot

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
big_stretch said:
(and klugers arent even AWD they r all 2wd)

Hmm, I thought they were AWD, hence the advertising slogan "ALL the power to ALL the wheels ALL the time" .;)