Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Watch out for 4WD's!!!

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I went to Northlands shopping centre in my future Father-in-law's VY today. I just got back to the car and sat in it when a Toyota Kluger pulled up next to me.

I thought 'She's a bit close. I hope she moves over a bit'. Next thing the car rocks and I look over to see her scraping down the side of it!! She finished parking and I went over, rapped on her window and pointed out the damage.

Her response? 'I didn't do that'! Anyway, after some convincing and pointing out the damage to her car she eventually said she must have done it, but didn't feel a thing.

What a headache. At least she has insurance.

Last edited:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
bad enough it happened, but not even knowing... its either telling us something about her or 4x4 drivers.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
not so much 4wd drivers but the 4wds themselves.....they arent made for suburbia!!!!

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
It makes it worse when it's not your car either!!:shooting:

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Honestly though, who in their right mind would take a $50,000 (for example) 4WD out the bush??? It's stupid....And because of that, they end up in suburban areas, where they definately don't belong.

And those that do want a 4WD, for out the bush, go and buy just a cheap second hand one.

V3N0M

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 magna exec
bloody female drivers :p was she blond by any chance? nah thats just mean.. how could u not no that u just hit another car? buggers me.. hope there wasnt to much damage.

brownie82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute SIDI M6 Karma Blue
Yeah there only there so the "SOCCER MUMS" can see over the peak hour traffic so they can find a shortcut to the hairdressers. Gives me the poops!! Ive lived in a country area all my life (Bundaberg) and the only 4WD there are for 4WDriving, get down here (Brisbane) and bugger me drunk there all shiny and expencive. Anyway glad to hear that she did realise that i was her and its all gonna be sorted out, how did the father take the news??

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
There wasn't too much damage. Just enough to be annoying! The car was mint before too, so no happy bunnies here.

Streetvision

Scar-Non
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore
Ugh, can we please not talk about 4wd's :mad:

To many people who cant handle them :\

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Damn. I reckon there is too many damn 4wd tanks on the road. Why don't these husband funded tanks get tarago's or vans? Massive tanks with huge bull bars that never go off road. Uh, don't get me started...