Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

water injection

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz 6l auto 239cam 3.9diff
are you be able to mod a seperate delco computer to use it just to run injectors in a water injection set up and nothing else????

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
could do but you need most of the same sensors it uses for fuel MAP ignition module coolant vss etc for it too work.you running boosted and need the cooling effect.software like kalmaker has water injection tables in the bin and you just need to wire in the injectors and make the pulsewidths of the water injectors too suit.or you can just use it to switch on a water pump for the old style pump and jet water injection method.

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks for that sounds like one for the to hard basket could you just hijack the pulse off the nearest injector to run the water injector???

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
maybe but it will slow the opening time of the injectors a little and it may be the totally wrong amount of injector firing time for water.

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok that makes sence back to the think pad

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Luke just wired an extra injector into the loom, worked perfectly

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
why dont you knock up a wat intercooler i think shouldnt be that hard your a boilermaker. Hardest part would be finding a core to use

TAILS83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
i'm in the middle of making a water injection set up. i'm using a vr/vs washer bottle and pump, my microtech has a relay output to come on at what ever boost i want and the nozzle is one i bought off the autospeed website. i tested it and makes a good fine mist, just need to install it and road test it. it shouldn't cost anymore than $80 and will be the same or better than the kit capa sells for $500. also as i have a vp it will have a seperate windscreen washer bottle.

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
why dont you knock up a wat intercooler i think shouldnt be that hard your a boilermaker. Hardest part would be finding a core to use

well for one im lazy. two, then i have to make another bracket thats longer for the snout support and then the belt would change if you could buy a kit for the 112 id do it{ hint hint yella terra ,mace and anyone else trying to sell usefull parts}. and three well see step one:yeah:

eaton v8

my little sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
i'm in the middle of making a water injection set up. i'm using a vr/vs washer bottle and pump, my microtech has a relay output to come on at what ever boost i want and the nozzle is one i bought off the autospeed website. i tested it and makes a good fine mist, just need to install it and road test it. it shouldn't cost anymore than $80 and will be the same or better than the kit capa sells for $500. also as i have a vp it will have a seperate windscreen washer bottle.

tell me how it goes when you get it working