Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wats the best way to de badge a omega

big wall

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
hi i got a omega, and i dont like the "commodore" and "omega" badges on the back. wats the best way to get them taking off?

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
hair dryer will get them off clean, or u can try fishing line and then clean off the double sided tape residue

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Only thing I'd add to that is, try and avoid the eucalyptus oil. It's not the best for paint - and can actually soften paint if left on too long. 3M make an adhesive remover that is very good, if you can find it - otherwise goo remover should do the job - but with any of the suggestions, don't leave them on the surface longer than necessary and you will need to polish the paint up and re-seal when you're done.

Ayden450

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Maloo
i did it with dental floss, didnt need to heat up the badges prior to slices. Used some goo remover after, took 30 mins to remove 3 badges.

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
fishing line. thats it really

i did mine at the same time i was clay barring the car so i just claybarred over any excess glue and no problems at all

big wall

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
i have got them off now. i just havent removed all of that sticky stuff yet. where do i get the stuff to get that off? autobarn?