Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wats the fine?

VksupaNoob

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk sl
hey guys just wondering what the law in queensland in regarding to the class of license... you see my prob is that i only have an auto license.. it was all i get at the time as i needed my license that day and could only get a auto test car in mackay... neways i have a 4sp in the vk and was just wondering wat the penalty was..is it viewed the same as driving round on ur learners wifout a dude wif a opens?? i no it is the law but they should be lienient on ppls like me.. i have had my ps for about 15 months and have had absoulutely no worries.. i drive the vk with my bros and my mum and es occasionsly i have to take it on my own... and no.. i dont fang it around every corner i see when i have got rid of me mum.. i drive in a manner not to attract attention.. a litlle bit tough with the ectractors and 2.5 inch thru... i just get it in fourth as quick as i can and roll upto the lights in neutra ;)

so if anyone has been done for this or knows the laws about it i would be stoked to know..
cheers Patty,
ps. i shuld just get my manual license u say..
pps. fark i wish i wasnt sooo lazyl

Harts_94VR

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR II
Get the f*$%en licence!!! FARK!

Holy **** mate, I didn't realize the penalties were this harsh. A year's jail? Get the farken licence ASAP!!

This is off the Qld Transport web site:

Driving when you do not hold a driver licence.
You will not be taken to be the holder of a driver licence if:
* Your driver licence has expired and you have not renewed it.
* You have voluntarily surrendered your driver licence.
* Your Queensland driver licence has been suspended or cancelled because you are medically unfit to drive safely.
* You do not hold the class of licence for the vehicle you are driving.
* You have never held a driver licence.
* After completing a period of disqualification, you do not obtain a further driver licence before starting to drive again.

If you drive a motor vehicle and you do not have a driver licence because of any of the above reasons, you may be given an infringement notice, or be required to be dealt with by a court, for the offence of unlicensed driving.

If the court finds you guilty of unlicensed driving, the court will impose a fine of up to $A3,000 or imprisonment for a period of up to one year.

You know you're doing the wrong thing too, by the way you're driving ;) hehe.
Seriously, why would they go easy on you? A young, inexperienced driver in a hotted up car, knowingly doing the wrong thing? You'd be toast, champ.
That being said, my fiancee's little sis got caught driving alone on L's, doing 89k's in a 50 zone (di(khead!) and she got a $210 fine for it. $180 for the speeding, and only $30 for the L's! Not that bad, but not that good either. Although she also lost her L's for a year, had to have them for another year after that before being allowed her P's.
She had a party that weekend, charged $2 a head, and 110 people came. Little biatch came out ahead!!! :rofl: Who can pull that **** off. Not me.