Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wats ur view on T-wings

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
personaly i think they look **** but if you like it go for it. ur the one who has 2 drive it and yes ur probs rite it will turn a few heads as not many ppl have em. if you made your car a VS GTS-R look alike thatd b pretty schmick.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
on the right car there cool, by themselves without the matching kit i would re consider. but hey its your car your money do what you want. thats how i live my life and its worked for me. i like things a bit different for example full body kits on a sedan without any spoiler look tough IMO(have to be done right but), and utes with spoilers, the whole point to for me is to stand out from the crowd and for my car to be respected and appreciated, not people muttering under their breaths "not cool dude, not cool"

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Slow VR said:
Wat im on about is.... U r only doin it for looks. They look stupid. Unless the rest of ur car is modded as per, lets say a V8 supercar. Then ur wasting ur money. U r probably actually making ur car slightly slower due to excess drag or wind resistance at speed and also adding slightly more weight.

Thats Gold... ??? SlowVR you forgot to mention doing it just for imatation !!!!

also have you looked at your fake fibreglass Clubsport bumper lately ?

It hardly serves any more of a purpose than the original does it ??? Or have you got ducted v8 brake coolers or something help cool down your brakes when you slow your v6 granny mobile down from warp speed ? :D

@ shanhsv :: if you reckon it looks cool then do it... but get yourself some stronger hydraulic boot stays

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
I'd never put the T-wing on without a sharp looking bodykit being on the car first,The GTS-R looks great but i dont want the stock VS HSV bodykit,VY maybe,but im hoping for a custom job

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
sixshooter said:
also have you looked at your fake fibreglass Clubsport bumper lately ?Or have you got ducted v8 brake coolers or something help cool down your brakes when you slow your v6 granny mobile down from warp speed ?

Yeah hey bud! Im just trying to keep up with u and all the other ricers who r hitting 200+ kph n need that extra down force to stop the car taking off into Mitsubishi Land.

But since it came with the car....... im not going to go out of my way to source a stock bumper, get it painted n then fit it.

Are u saying that V6 Commodores r slow? Better watch ur mouth, u mite offend some of the kids surfn this forum!

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
yeah,maybe level with the roof is going a bit too far but im still dead set on a T-wing

boojak87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Series II SS 5.7L
Heya all...Constructive criticism is good, but not too over the top. Remember people are just after advice so personal attacks don't help the cause. Just my 2 cents. I have recieved great advice from all who have posted in this forum so lets just keep it like that.

Cheers,
Boojakz.

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
Slow VR said:
Yeah hey bud! Im just trying to keep up with u and all the other ricers who r hitting 200+ kph n need that extra down force to stop the car taking off into Mitsubishi Land.

But since it came with the car....... im not going to go out of my way to source a stock bumper, get it painted n then fit it.

Are u saying that V6 Commodores r slow? Better watch ur mouth, u mite offend some of the kids surfn this forum!

damn rite im with ya man!

to tell u the truth mate, these spoilers dont do f*** all unless u get the whole v8 supercar kit. But getting the wing would make ur car look damn good and different from everyone else. and like the other guy said, u have sumthn to hang ur clothes on when camping! so my advice: go for it!! chek out this one it looks insane!

Attachments

• DCP_8893.sized.jpeg
    DCP_8893.sized.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 468
M

mrk11d

Hahaha, woohoo its on!!
Hey you think thats bad i saw a "T-Wing" on a goddam excel! Oh, and i have a pic of a T-Wing on a commodore. I took it on my phone coz the car looked FREAKIN REDICULOUS!!! I was thinkin bout chaining it to a street pole so when the moron took off itd rip his freakin bonnet off! HSV bodykits are made by holden because they suit the aesthetics of the car. Do you think you're a better designer than the holden team? Well do you?

Increase the Peace
GK