Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wats ur view on T-wings

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
94vrexec said:
damn rite im with ya man!

to tell u the truth mate, these spoilers dont do f*** all unless u get the whole v8 supercar kit. But getting the wing would make ur car look damn good and different from everyone else. and like the other guy said, u have sumthn to hang ur clothes on when camping! so my advice: go for it!! chek out this one it looks insane!

If you think that looks insane, then you too are insane...

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
I only tell the truth. Shame no 1 wants to hear it!

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
fair enough im insane!! but im gona end up getting one of them spoilers. where do u get them from? after the rims of course...... damn money... or lack of it

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
94vrexec said:
chek out this one it looks insane!

Ummm, just a question off topic... I was looking at ur website and i noticed that in this link http://pic2.piczo.com/streetvr/?g=17210036&cr=2, u mention at the bottom of the page that most of these rice burners could almost reach 50klm down hill......

U fail to reliase that 7 of the cars on the page are actually turbocharged 4 & 6 cylinders and could all eat a stock V8 commo for breakfast lunch and tea. Do u really think that a Toyota Supra with a Twin Turbo 2JZGTE straight 6 would have any trouble chopping the ass off basically anything especially if it was modified. Maybe u should check here http://pic2.piczo.com/streetvr/?g=17210036&cr=2
Sounds like it could do more then 50kph?

Sorry way off topic...

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
:) :) :) :)

Last edited:

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
lol i know that im actually a ricer myself... it was just a joke directed at my mate who owns the site that it goes to. hes the guy that actually made the site for me, i just added a few pics to it. yer but im loving the rice cars so thats why im for the t-wing. i would've bought a ricer but anything with any amount of power costs a frigin million or sumthn. so yer my main goal is to rice my commodore instead.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
94vrexec said:
damn rite im with ya man!

to tell u the truth mate, these spoilers dont do f*** all unless u get the whole v8 supercar kit. But getting the wing would make ur car look damn good and different from everyone else. and like the other guy said, u have sumthn to hang ur clothes on when camping! so my advice: go for it!! chek out this one it looks insane!

If that were on my car this would happen...

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/rice/2/f4517542-ee59-4c7e-893a-09948329a895.htm:yeah:

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
for those against the T-wing,how many different types have you actually seen,other then the odd one here and there

VR_Project

Reaction score
Members Ride
MWS Improved VS Ute
ok well the T wing issue...

they look alright IMO, the GTS-R was a very very sexy looking car, but level with the roof line is definately taking it too far, that would make the car look ridiculous, im all for the T wing and at the right height they have a definate street appeal but get it done right, and not too high!

and on that lil topic of the ricers...those cars would come up against alot of V8's, chew them up and spit them out while still in 1st gear! my dad has a twin turbo supra, and i can tell you first hand after driving this beast that its not something to be laughed at AT ALL!

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
www.notdadzkustoms.cjb.net
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
shanhsv said:
Im highly thinking about getting a T-wing put on my berlina but just wondering wat people think about them.I want it not only for looks but so it pushes the ass end down at speed thus helping it handle a little better.For those who dont know wat a T-wing is,its a T shaped rear spoiler,there on the VS GTS-R,but the style want is on the V8 supercars,but i want mine to sit level with the roof.So wat do you think

In answer to the orignal question on what my opinion is, i hate em..... and i think that 90% of the people on the forum will agree with me. The reason being They dont serve any real purpose and in my opinion look really out of place. As far as a body kit goes i would go for something genuine as they are the only good looking kits around because they have been designed to suit the body style. If you like T wings then get one, but if you want a commodore thats going to turn heads (for the right reasons) dont fit a spoiler of any kind at all. I would also suggest getting a nice set of wheels and lower the car at least 2 inches before going to get a kit because that looks even worse then a t wing on its own.