Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wats ur view on T-wings

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais V6 & VSII Senator 215i
Im highly thinking about getting a T-wing put on my berlina but just wondering wat people think about them.I want it not only for looks but so it pushes the ass end down at speed thus helping it handle a little better.For those who dont know wat a T-wing is,its a T shaped rear spoiler,there on the VS GTS-R,but the style want is on the V8 supercars,but i want mine to sit level with the roof.So wat do you think

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
if its wot im thinking of they lookshit house?
got a pic?

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
I havent got any pic's but there is a few styles of T-wings which look truely dumb,i hate the one's with the bent top,which i see alot on VT's,i want the straight version.Imagine the same wing as the V8 supercar commodores, except a little higher

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
RICEDIDDYRICE

Get real man. Do u regulary do over 200klm? Do u still have standard suspension? Do u have a V8 supercar front end to also pull the front end down? Do u have a diffuser tray underneather the front/rear of the car?

Is ur driveline stock otherwise?

Wats happened to people these days? Why is it so common that people take a trip into autobarn n come out looking like a bloody lancer?

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I reckon they look ****, but i do agree they serve a purpose, but only really for racers

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
wat the hell are you on slow VR,i didnt ask how to build a V8 supercar,i asked on how they thought T-wings looked.I used the supercars as an example on the style im thinking about getting,if no1 like em i may look at getting something else,chance's are i'll get one anyway if i dont find anything better.I happen to like them as there not overly common.Most ppl that go to autobarn do have a Lancer,or some other small motored crap

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
Wat im on about is.... U r only doin it for looks. They look stupid. Unless the rest of ur car is modded as per, lets say a V8 supercar. Then ur wasting ur money. U r probably actually making ur car slightly slower due to excess drag or wind resistance at speed and also adding slightly more weight.

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
eh,in any case,im gonna leave it till last,body kit will be 1st,i got the body kit picked out for now(until i find a custom bodykit place that wont cost an arm and leg).**** or not,most things grow on ppl,give it time and it wont seem so bad once it gets around.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Slow VR said:
RICEDIDDYRICE

Get real man. Do u regulary do over 200klm? Do u still have standard suspension? Do u have a V8 supercar front end to also pull the front end down? Do u have a diffuser tray underneather the front/rear of the car?

Is ur driveline stock otherwise?

Wats happened to people these days? Why is it so common that people take a trip into autobarn n come out looking like a bloody lancer?
I LOVE IT!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Slow VR

Another White Crummodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series II
Least u could hang out ur clothes to dry on it if u go camping.