Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wattage

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Best just to post the brand and model numbers of both the amp and sub, that way even if your unsure on something, we can search and come up with the right answers for you. 50 x 4 dosent tell us everything, because we also need to know what impedence the amp can run at..

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Well I'm stumped. Have searched both the amp and the sub and come up empty. The amp is only mentioned on non-english sites and other forums for people who are trying to sell them. The sub I have found some stores selling but they don't tell anything. No impedance or RMS power handling.

As to answer the OP, can't see why not. Of course you can only bridge two of the channels (assuming this amp can be bridged) to power a woofer, so you will get crap all power from it.

My opinion is to put this paperwight/doorstop aside and at least try buying some cheap BRAND NAME gear of Ebay or something. An old Pioneer or Fusion amp can be picked up for dirt but they still run fine.