Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Web Site / Forum

Discussion in 'News/Updates' started by Darren, Feb 28, 2004.

1. stretch

stretch Just Commodores Shop

Members Ride:
    VN Saloon Car
    No no, If it wasn't for you Darren this site would not be where it is today. The members have only carried on from where you started it all. My congratulations goes to you and Garth for a job well done and to all members as well.

Thanks.

Stretch.

2. Gobbles

Gobbles New Member

Members Ride:
    VS Acclaim Series II
    Exactly what stretch said...its not just us members but without you creating the site there would be nothing for the members to join up to. Great work cant wait for the new site should be good

3. Darren

Darren Administrator Staff Member

Members Ride:
    HSV Clubsport R8 E2 M6
    Well here we have it, it's still in development stages but one thing which has been put forward to me is ideas ie colours, layout etc. I reckon the blue theme seems to be the go but it's my favourite colour as well.

I have to get back to the web designer probably by no later than say tonight so if you come across any sites which you love and want to see the design somehow reflected on Just Commodores please put your post up here and I will forward the information on.

Thanks for your patience guys

4. OSL-060

OSL-060 Banned

http://board.performanceforums.com/forums/

One of the better looking Vb forums and my favourite.

http://www.r31skylineclub.com/forum/index.php

Another great look/layout

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/index.php?

Yet another favourite look but I don't like the yellow,navy blue titles and subs would look good.

Cheers

Jake

5. Darren

Darren Administrator Staff Member

Members Ride:
    HSV Clubsport R8 E2 M6
    The worst thing is they are just forums Ideally it wouldn't be bad to find some actual sites like when you visit like justcommodores.com instead of forums.justcommodores.com.

6. OSL-060

OSL-060 Banned

Yeh that's cool, to me it's the most important part, there's nothing like a good looking, user friendly forum which is easy on the eye.

They do all have main pages though

Cheers

Jake

7. I prefer the lighter colour forums like this one, as the darker colours are much harder to read sometimes and can be quite hard on the eyes. The colour scheme at the moment seems to work pretty well. Im a believer of "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

8. dragrat

dragrat Guest

QUOTE (death-from-above @ Apr 4 2004, 11:37 AM) I prefer the lighter colour forums like this one, as the darker colours are much harder to read sometimes and can be quite hard on the eyes. The colour scheme at the moment seems to work pretty well. Im a believer of "if it aint broke, dont fix it"
    Agree.. but maybe some feed back would help JC? As long as I know where to Log In then I am o-k.