Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weber on black motor

figjamidhVK8t4

Reaction score
Members Ride
84 VK 3.3 Converted to EFI
Just wanting to know if any 1 is running a weber34adm on there black 3.3 i have bought 1 and wanting to know what involved cheers........................
doesnt matter gonna go EFI would delete post but cant work it out lol

Last edited:

figjamidhVK8t4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok so forget the weber but what i do need to is....i ave everything for efi the loom came off an auto where mines is manual so can i still use the auto ecu or do i have to get a manual 1....also do i remove the old loom completely or just plug this 1 straight in....any another info u gguys can provide would be good cheers

gd81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SII Sv6 Manual
There are 2 ecu's one for the original diff and one for the later bw diff. no efi motor was released with a manual. the auto ecu will work ok.
About loom, don't know as I grafted a butchered one into my VH. which was a manual.

figjamidhVK8t4

Reaction score
Members Ride
just trying to work out the last few wires past the the conecction for aux air valve im thinking coil and dizzy but not sure and the manual dont help

diveboy

Reaction score
I got a shop manual if you want me to have a look at that ?

figjamidhVK8t4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok thank guys i went down to coopers and got it sorted except 1 thing since ill be straight gas do i need to put in the relays or can i do without...the manual says that conny for fuse only has wires for a/c and fuelpump since i have neither do i have to conect it