Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

weird habits

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
my toolbox and bench has to be in perfect order every morning and every night i dont know why i do it.... i think it just looks good lol

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
a female exflatmate always had to have the same coloured pegs on clothes and only the one colour per side of the clothes line. she'd actually re-arrange my clothes on the line.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
I've been painting my nails for the last year and a half...ever since i painted them blue for a team thing...i feel really sad and lonely without it...

i grind my teeth really bad...constantly flick my hair out of my eye...even when i get it cut short...sock always goes on the right foot first (conscious decision though) and if i'm wearing odd sox the white goes on the right...

stuff like that...

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i used to put my socks on starting with one foot then the 2nd, then put the shoe on the 2nd foot first then the other so both feet where equal in having something put on first.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
always put put my left cricket pad on first

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
My daughter has a weird habit of separating the different food groups on her plate . the peas,carrots, potato and meat are not allowed to touch each other ...EVER . and squashed peas will be put straight in the bin.
I just love it when we have a stew lol

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Dayvo said:
My daughter has a weird habit of separating the different food groups on her plate . the peas,carrots, potato and meat are not allowed to touch each other ...EVER . and squashed peas will be put straight in the bin.
I just love it when we have a stew lol

is she a high functioning autistic by anychance ??

D.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh id ditto the bone/joint cracking thing. first thing i do when i wake up is crack my back, neck, toes, fingers and my left knee. weird but i have to do it.

bitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh worked 5ltr
i got this weired habbit of lining up things with straight edges eg: smoke packet on the coffee table has to be in line with the edge of the table or a pen or what ever..... its gotta be straight dammit