Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

weird habits

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Countess said:
is she a high functioning autistic by anychance ??

D.

No , think it must just be a blonde thing lol

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
1. Need to pee every night between 1AM - 5AM, not sure why but it wakes me up and I need to go!

2. I just noticed this recently, without trying I always default to sitting on the left side on public transport, weird and I can't explain it.

3. If there's a peice of skin or something on me I have to get it off no matter what or how much it bleeds, can't stand them and I get distracted.

4. I can't stand having my nails long, so I bite them and peel them off.

5. When I'm on the computer I'm usually always listening to music unless I'm doing something entertaining otherwise I get bored.

6. I seem to have a reputation as the person who re-installs Windows monthly. Or at least I used to until the girlfriend moved in, now it's every 3-6 months :p I just like that fresh clean fast computer feeling.

7. I horde computer data! Got a 200GB drive full of data which I don't want to back-up because it would take too long (and I don't trust DVDs lasting 5 or more years) and I need to have everything accessible instantly (warez [games/apps], movies, music) even though they're hardly used.

8. Even if it's fine I feel uncomfortable eating anything that's been in the cupboard for more than a few weeks.

9. I need the latest and greatest in technology then when I get it, it just sits there not being used because I'm bored with it.

10. I used to come to JC nearly every hour of every day, may sound like a good habit but it's a nightmare lol, glad I broke that one.

11. I can't leave anything stock/default, no matter what it is I have to do something to it wether its put stickers on it or full on paint and chop (yesterday I completely swapped 2x 2 litre coke bottles, one diet and one zero including the little cap underneith the cap which is the same colour as the cap.. shocking I am)

12. I have to go into the smallest detail possible when I do anything, like this post!

That's all I can think of for now :\

K

kel_VK_Calais

I memorise number plates... I correct the way people speak..... I was a terrible nail biter for my whole life, but haven't bitten them for about 5 months now :D I won't turn my stereo up louder than 15 for fear of blowing my sub :s haha, I have to wash my hands after touching any animals, and I get furious with people who let animals lick them. I also warm up my car for 5 mins before I drive it..if only for the fact that it won't go anywhere unless I do.
Many more..but cant be bothered right now :p

tc2001

Metal Maniac
Reaction score
Website
www.commodorecoven.com
Members Ride
94 VR Acclaim Sedan
my worst habit is while snoring away at night, i roll onto my side, move the sheet, **** the leg, fart, lower my leg, and as i'm pulling the sheet back over me, i flap it... really annoys the missus at times :D

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Tee hee! Yeah I do many of the things which people have already mentioned:
nail biting, the TV/stereo volume thing, the peg thing, straightening/arranging things, modifying things, correcting people's speech/spelling etc.

Another couple that come to mind:

I'm obsessed with shining/polishing things. My car cops most of it, but even things like the kitchen sink and taps at home - I love to polish them up after I use them. Mmmmm chrome....

And I HAVE to lock my car three times when I park her, otherwise it does my head in all day thinking "Did I lock the car?" :bang:

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
davey g-force said:
And I HAVE to lock my car three times when I park her, otherwise it does my head in all day thinking "Did I lock the car?" :bang:

i believe that is called obsessive compulsive disorder.... but would rather be safe than sorry, especially with a ride like yours

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
um mine is i always have to goto the toilet b4 i goto sleep even if i just went 10 mins earlyer and if i take too long to goto sleep i will get up and go to the toilet again lol

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
this isn't weird, i actually like it, but every single teacher at my school will be mocked and imitated my me, i imitate my teachers while i'm i nclass, haha. i love it, and love it even more when my imitatiosn of teachers get stuck in my friends' heads, and they start doing it. i've actually imitated teachers that have been in the classroom...luckily they don't realise it!

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
whenever i make sumthing or fix sumthing it has to be straight and even (perfectionist), also TV, stereo has to be set at even numbers like Countess :p