Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

weird habits

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Everytime I step out the back door there's this plant that I involuntarily have to spit on.. I see it and the spit just comes out... I've tried not spitting on it, but on the way back inside I spit on it anyways..

I'm not sure if I hate the little plant, or if I'm a ****ing nutter.

LeojVS

Qawwa.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 S Ute, 76 Buick
Oh man, I have to go up the first stair left foot first, or gutters, if walking, and i scuff my right shoe, I have to scuff my left, sitting on the couch, if my wife it tapping her fingers, and she taps me say 3 times on the left arm, i have to tap the right arm 3 times, to feel 'even', left leg in pants or shorts first, left sock on first and left shoe on first. Its left first in reverse order too. Counting, geez. I could tell you how many steps from one part of the workshop to another, how many steps from home to the corner shops ^^not telegraph poles though^^ If I did, and I lost count, I would have to turn the car around and start from a landmark, and count back on the way home.
I have more, but dont want to sound like a freak......or is it too late.
Oh wait, when I get on or off a aircraft, I have to 'pat' it (like 'thanks or good job) but that only applies when I fly in them, not work on them.

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
I've got a few except I actually dont realise them but everyone else does.
I do the colour coding peg thing.
The TV thing except it's 1-5.
Wallet back right pocket, phone front left, keys back left and misc. stuff in front right pocket.
I shake my legs or tap my fingers as soon as i sit down(or whilst waiting) coz i can't stay still.
I'm a perfectionist but to my standards, I can let some things go.
Constantly counting things and if i try to let it go, it bugs me even more and i start again and think more into it.
Left arm into shirts first, left leg into pants but right foot first for socks and shoes

ummm i think that's it for now

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
my habbits:

slap my pockets whenever i go anywhere and say out loud "wallet, phone, keys" just to make sure i have everything.

yeah i do that, keys on my lanyard, my car key, no ring ( i need to replace the head ) smokes lighter wallet ( and i squeeze it to make sure i carry my ID card in it ) phone.

also i NEVER use my back pockets and if im driving i empty my pockets.

i also never put my phone and wallet in the same pocket ( sub concience fear of cards getting wiped )

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Patrio7, i do the same thing, always, ALWAYS put my wallet in the centre consol box in my vn, i put my phone in the little storage thing under the HU in my VN and the keys in ignition.

Wake up in the morning and i HAVE to crack most bones in my body cause i feel much easier to move early in the mornings.

Have a shower just before going to bed, but before doing it i get out 2 sets of clothing, one for the night shower and one ready for the morning one.

Always try to tap my feet to the bass drum tempo/style in all songs .... even if it is double kickers and drum solos from Chimaira, Metallica or even Slipknot (damn high school music/metal bands)

Always park my car on the left side of the driveway

Always have to have a bottle of water/juice or soda in my room or next to the PC, even if i dont drink it

I HATE fizzy drinks, i always without noticing shake my drink before and after opening it. I just cant stand burping unless its from beer.

In my morning smoko at work i count the dayly news papers and add the pages together and devide by 2, if its not equal i will throw a page away.

Clean my ears 2 times a day

Cant leave any scabs on my hands even if it bleeds like all hell

Lunch time i wont leave work as it feels like i just quit my job.

If a person smokes in my car i tell them to get out and smoke outside. It was great when mum drove my car, she went accross 3 lanes of highway traffic to finish her ciggy then drive ...... but did she get annoyed.

Cant eat mushrooms, they make me feel sick

Cant eat fish, they contain small bones, they got me about 15 years ago and never since .... i dont eat fish anymore

Cant eat meat off the bone, I just hate playing with my food ....

I spend 1 hour going to sleep with music going but only around 10 minutes without.

Im finding more and more out each day from my ex gf ...

Adam

Last edited:

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Hahaha yeah I just found out I have the wallet pocket syndrome too...

If my wallets not in the left pocket it feels so wierd! And my phone is always in the right pocket and keys in the left.
Always try to tap my feet to the bass drum tempo/style in all songs .... even if it is double kickers and drum solos from Chimaira, Metallica or even Slipknot (damn high school music/metal bands)

Haha I've got that disease too. I do it till the early hours of the morning while on the PC with headphones on, and my sisters always complaining from the next room.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i normally stash my walled in the door map holder.
center console = walkie talkie and loose crap glove box = small manuals, my large HJ/Macca serviette collection and CD's

rear footwells = some form of empty container :p and front passenger footwell is always clear.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Wow after reading all these new ones I've realised some more of mine!

13. Wallet has to be in the right pocket, phone in the left pocket.

14. When I eat something like a sausage roll instead of getting a knife and a fork I'll just grab a fork, and use the side of the fork to cut up the sausage roll.

15. Everytime I jump on the computer I have to check everything; myspace, email, other sites etc.

16. Distraction.. I get distracted easily, like just now trying to think of more bad habits and I've opened another tab and checked myspace -_-

17. Arrogence, I try to project a positive image to make myself feel better, by continually saying I'm awesome or amazing, I do it jokingly just to make me feel better but I'm certain it's come off as me being one of those annoying people who's up themselves when it's not what I think I am at all, because I think people would be more annoyed if I felt sorry for myself all the time

Can't think of anymore!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Few things... Kinda like mild OCD I reckon =/ haha
1. In my wallet, my notes have to be in order (eg 5s then 10s then 20s etc).
2. Have to check that all the doors to the house are closed 3 times before I leave.
3. If i was to run my hand along something, I have to do it the opposite way.
Few more that I cant think of at the moment, but yehh